“A pleasant evening”

Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This 'crazy golf' course is fairly straightforward and, although nicely landscaped, probably suits younger children - my teenager wasn't desperately challenged.

The holes were standard with no particularly unusual features.

1  Thank WizzyDerbyshire
in 60 reviews
"obstacles"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Best mini golf I've ever seen. Lots of cool stuff around the pirate theme, including a hole in a cavern, and you follow a story as you progress through the course.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Not too strenuous a course if your are older, but if your ball goes into the stream, it is difficult to retrieve.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great course, very friendly staff. Was very glad we choose this one of the many options in North Conway

See more reviews
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is our third Pirates Cove visit (the first two were at to different FL locations) so of course my son (7) wanted to try this one!

To me, with the exception of the decor theme, one mini golf is the same as the next.

Like most, they have two courses. My son usually chooses the "hard" course. This one was fun, it is not overly difficult. He was able to get one hole-in-one, which allows you to roll a dice after your game for a chance to win a free game. (we actually won a coin from FL, but not knowing their was a P Cove at this vaca location we did not bring it with us.

Mini golf is good fun.

Our hotel was next door, so I quick walk for us was convenient.