“We loved it!”
other travelers have booked this property
Awesome pine slab bar top...overlooks kitchen open to living area
Large bathroom plenty of elbow room Dining area open to kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Awesome pine slab bar top...overlooks kitchen open to living area
Large bathroom plenty of elbow room
Dining area open to kitchen
Clean and comfortable queen beds....2 in each room
Full size washer and gas dryer
Second bedroom...2 queen beds
Large shower...clean with plenty of towels
Kitchen...pots and pans...small appliances, spices
Spiral stairs....both bedrooms on upper level
Taken February 25, 2013...front of house
view from front steps
Fall of 2012...view from porch taken by a guest.  Thank you Betty...fabulous shot!
View from road taken 9/26/13
Deck/porch 9/26/13
Outside 9/26/13
view from deck 9/26/13
Front of house 9/26/13
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brubru119
“We loved it!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We found this property to be perfect for our family of 4 (although it can sleep at least 8, not including sofas). The kitchen had everything we needed, the location was central to the local attractions, and the view of the mountains was lovely to see.

Nanci was very friendly and accommodating, & my kids especially liked the spiral staircase (Dr Who reference, anyone?).

I definitely give it a thumbs up, and a shout out to the owner, Nanci!

Aug 20, 2014
Thanks Barbara! I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. The spiral stairs can be kinda fun...especially when youth is on your side! I am looking forward to your next visit and I truly appreciate your taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer. Nanci
citykitty...
boston
“Truly a home away from home”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

As a seasoned renter of by-owner vacation properties, I've come to know what to look for when seeking out a place to stay. Without a glimpse of exaggeration I must say that Nanci's converted barn far surpassed my expectations in so many ways. To begin, the photos don't do the place justice; I expected cozy and walked into cozy AND spacious. My boyfriend and I stayed here for my best friend/college roommate's wedding and while most other wedding guests were cooped up in a hotel room, we had this wonderful space to ourselves (sorry, guys!). The bathroom is HUGE. Being able to do a load of laundry was SO CONVENIENT, and we even opted to grill and hang out with another couple who stayed in the hotel, enjoying the mountain view rather than drop a bundle in a loud restaurant with screaming kids. I couldn't stop raving about the place to our friends (who were a little jealous, again sorry guys haha). Nanci provided literally everything one could possibly need, and even offered to pick up anything else we might have needed. I could realistically go on and on about this place but all I can say is that this was such an amazing find, a steal over staying in a hotel BY FAR, and Nanci truly is such a gracious hostess -- all while having the privacy one seeks up in the mountains! I've already recommended "the barn" to several people and look forward to returning in the future! Thanks again Nanci!

Aug 7, 2014
Wow....I'm blushing. Really, I am! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review....it makes me so happy to know that you enjoyed your visit, enjoyed the house and were able to relax with your friends! That is exactly the way it should be!! Thanks again, hope to see you soon. Nanci
Rabid2
Griswold, Connecticut
“Great location! On the strip feels like home”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

To nanci " the owner"
My family and I had a wounderful time up here on Puddin hill cabin. This is truly the nicest rental I have stayed at in North Conway. This place is everything u described and more. Very at home feeling. Thank you so much and we will definitely stay with you again. The hunter family.

Aug 4, 2014
Hi Dan,

Wow....a great review and pictures too!!! You are awesome, thank you. Glad that you and your family enjoyed your visit and were pleased with the guest house...despite the nest of bee's. You and your brother...amazing...so nice of you both to take care of them for me and I am so very glad that nobody got stung in the process! Looking forward to seeing you again.
Cory L
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Couldn't have asked for a better place!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I were looking to get away for a few nights and stumbled upon Nanci's rental. She was so responsive with questions and assistance! Upon arrival, Nanci and her adorable dog Ruby were there to greet us and make sure that we had everything we needed. She was super sweet and it was a pleasure to rent from her :) The rental was amazing! So quaint and homey! The kitchen was gorgeous and spacious, the bathroom was HUGE and the living room was so comfy and had lots of seating. The bedrooms upstairs were adorable and spacious as well. Our favorite part of the rental was the front deck and the view of the mountains. It was so nice to sit on the porch, have drink, look at the mountains and relax :) Nanci has thought of everything! Anything you could possibly need is in the house! In planning this trip, we were just thinking of getting away. After taking this trip to Nanci's rental, we can't wait to plan our next visit there :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything! If I HAVE to pick............The porch and the location.
Liked least: Hmmmmmm...............I can't think of anything.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 20, 2014
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a fabulous review....I so wish that I could review the guests!!!!! You would easily been 5 stars!!!!

Enjoy the rest of the summer, hope to see you again soon! Huge thanks to your hubby for being such a hero.....!!!!!
Karen S
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quaint, comfy, convenient...loved everything about it!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed here for a week and loved everything about our stay! Nanci (the owner ) was super friendly and helpful! Even though she lives next door on the same propriety we never felt like we were being "watched". We had complete privacy. The house was so sweet and quaint. Everything we would need was already there..towels, shampoos,soaps,paper goods, coffee, extra blankets and pillows..etc! The house is a quick walk to the outlets and an even shorter drive to rt. 16 (main street area of town)...we will absolutely rent here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 25, 2014
Hi Karen!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review! You guy's were awesome and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay.....Ruby and I look forward to your next visit..!!!
NH
Reviewed October 4, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Oct 4, 2013
I am so glad you had such a relaxing time! The weather was absolutely perfect for enjoying your morning coffee on the porch....I also enjoy having my coffee looking out at the mountains....thanks so much for your compliments and for taking the time to post a review!! Hope to see you again. Nanci
New Brunswick
Reviewed July 24, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jul 24, 2013
Thank you!
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I truly appreciate your taking the time to leave a review!!!

Hope to see you again,
Nanci
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing