“Food was good and service was fast”
Review of Wolverine Grille - CLOSED

Wolverine Grille
Cuisines: American
“Food was good and service was fast”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a good family place. They have a lot of pub food to order. There prices where very reasonable. The food was very good, not upscale so if you are looking for upscale you should look some where else. I believe it was the owner came to the most of the tables to make sure you where satisfied.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank dairyfarmgirl1217

Intervale, NH
“No Atmosphere, Average Menu & Food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This used to be called Up Country Saloon which after many years just up and closed. All they did was change the name, doesn't appear any renovating was done. Most of it is a bar and when a band is playing forget about conversation, the noise is enough to drive you out.
My friend insisted on trying it although I had my doubts. The server, who I recognized from another Valley restaurant, was the only good thing about the place. Average menu choices, no atmosphere (dark & drab) and just so/so food. Can't recommend.

• Visited February 2013
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Lunch with a friend”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

In between shifts at work a friend and I decided to try this place out, they had just opened up after the previous place went out. The lunch menu was what you would expect, nothing too special. Got a burger, a bit undercooked for me, not enough for me to really complain about it to the waitress. Decent prices.

• Visited October 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Really great service, good food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

As we arrived at this restaurant, we were told we would have a half hour wait so we went to the bar. About an hour or so later, the barmaid asked if we wanted to eat but we said we had been waiting a long time for a table. The staff was so apologetic although we weren't angry. We couldn't beleive how nice they were that they even offered us our dinner on the house. How often to you see such great service? I can only recommend this restaurant to anyone. It has a really fun bar and often have a live band. Can't say more than that!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Noella T
Wellfleet, Massachusetts, United States
“Great value, service and food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Thanks Michelle, the food was awesome! gets really busy at dinner time for a good reason. we ate at 8, no wait. Live music topped off the night.

Visited February 2013