“The Real Deal”

Fiesta Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This opened about a month-6 weeks ago.
Silver Lake, New Hampshire, United States
“The Real Deal”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Having dined in South Texas, I was really surprised to experience the authenticity here in North Conway. Everything was great from the atmosphere to the service to the food and the prices. The entire family loves this restaurant and we dine there quite often.

• Visited November 2012

Concord, New Hampshire
“Authentic”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The dining here is casual...the food is amazing! Feels like you're down south eating Authentic Mexican Cuisine. The staff are friendly, very clean and professional appearances and totally attentive. Even though you plan to visit the valley for some shopping or skiing - check out Jalisco's - you'll leave with a full belly and a smile on your face for great service and great food!

• Visited November 2012
Canada
“Stuffed!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

What can I say about Jalisco's.
First off, food was excellent,and plenty full
I recommend Jalisco Fieta.
Wife & I ordered a piture of lime Margarita, I don't know why we ordered so much for 2 of us. Anyhow was delicious and we were tanked by half the piture. Weird that when the server came with the FULL piture he came with 2 already full glasses of Margarita, never seen that before.

North Salem, New York
“We loved it”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We took a four day trip up to NH from Westchester NY and ate here twice, so we must have loved it. Jalisco's had the best Mexican food I've had in a long time. The menu was extensive, reasonably priced and the staff was friendly and thoughtful. They also have a good variety of Mexican beers, even my favorite, Modelo Especial. My husband liked their margariteas too. I recommend it to anyone with a taste for Mexican food.

Visited September 2012
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Great food, beautiful family!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Best Huevos Rancheros around! Beautiful setting with friendly attentive wait staff.
Pleasant surprise for dining in the Valley

• Visited September 2012