“From Great to Average”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This used to be a great place for pizza, but recently sold to the people who own the pub across the way and now the pizza went from great to average. When the brothers from the North End owned it it was really good pizza. Went there this past weekend and when the pizza came out it was ok and then the crust got so hard you couldn't eat it. Need to go back to the original way the brothers made it if they want to survive....

There are newer reviews for Boston Brothers Pizzeria

Reviewed June 30, 2013

What was once the best place in town for a slice, boston bros has taken a turn for the worst. Less then three weeks ago it was a place i could stand walking into the owners where friendly and the service was great, even had a chance to talk to the cooks who where actually really friendly despite being as busy as they where. Just today i walked in to order some pizza and the counter service was terrible, you would swear you where at hooters with the way the girl was dressed but thats beside the point, the girl working was a little to busy to give a proper greating. Placed my order and went to pay with cash and change. The girl rolls her eyes because i payed with more than a dollar in change and then couldn't even say your welcome after i said thanks. Terrible the worst service ever. At least the food is still good took about 10 minutes to cook and box up and i was out the door. Great pizza but i will only be placing to go orders from now on.

1  Thank jremey
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The pizza is delicious, and it's a great value for your dollar, but since it reopened there doesn't seem to be as much "pep" from the help, I don't know if it's because of the change in ownership. The cooks make a good pizza, but I noticed two things, the (who i am assuming is the new owner) was having a discussion with a person who works there that could have been held not in front of people, arguing about when the kid was supposed to be in or something, not really cool to see, being a past manager myself, you should be having these discussions behind closed doors... I also noticed the counter girls clothes didn't really fit her, to put it lightly. Once family friendly, is now not so much, it has a "cold" atmosphere. I think maybe these people bit off a little more than i could chew. Like I said the pizza is great but I will spend my money in a place where we can enjoy doing so.

1  Thank Tiera F
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Worst service I have experienced in a very, very long time. Ordered two pizzas to pick up and showed up after 30 minutes as they asked. They rang me up and told me it would be 'only a few minutes'. I could see and hear the cook in the back loudly complaining that they couldn't make pizzas if the others didn't do their prep work. I didn't realize they were talking about my pizza until I saw another person walk into the shop 10 minutes later with a bottle of hotsauce to make my buffalo chicken pizza. They had not even started my pizza and they had told me it would 'only be a few minutes'. 30 minutes later my pizza was done, but they did not have the salad I also ordered. There were no apologies, and NO HONESTY about why it was delayed. I will NEVER return to this restaurant, even though the pizza is quite good.

1  Thank Patrick K
Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you want a REAL slice of pizza that taste like you are in Italy, here is your place. These people know what they are doing and they are generous. Buy a slice of their pizza and it is the size of 2 slices from any other pizza place. Only a small place, so, expect to take it to tables outside, or just walk and eat! This is truly a wonderful addition to North Conway. Thank you Boston Brothers and keep up the delicious eats!