“AMAZING!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Good Times Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Good Times Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States
“AMAZING!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good Times has amazing food and amazing service! The pizza is to die for and the service can't be beat. If you're looking foor a relaxing place to eat with great service this is the place. You will get great food, service with a smile, and great conversation!! Dont overlook this amazing place!!!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Courtney R

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love good times!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Good Times is best! Best food in town, great drinks and the bartenders Are fantastic. Their is what keeps us coming back time and time again. Nick, Jeremy, and chef are great, as are everyone else there. Never had a bad time at times!

1 Thank Crystallbell
Mass
“Went to watch the first B's Game of the year! It was really good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Fast, friendly and pretty good food. Service was good and we had appatizers and pizza that was really good. When we first got there it was pretty slow but once the game started it filled up quickly. We sat in the bar area, but would like to go back and bring the kids to play some pool and hang out. We will be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank edabensky
Rochester, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

they make the best seafood risotto i have ever had the scollops melt in your mouth. The service was wonderful.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jeremy Rikki N
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Good times, great people, excellent food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went for dinner here tonight for the first time with my mum. I have been here several times before for drinks in their fabulous bar! Seriously, if you don't go for food, check out the bar, by far the most upscale atmosphere in the valley, but no stuffy feeling, plus great bartenders! Anyways, I got the Greek salad and clam chowder (vegetarian) and my mum got the vegetable risotto (also vegetarian). It was spectacular!!! Of course the salad and soup was good, and I stole some of my mums risotto which was the best I've ever had. I saw that they also have a seafood risotto which we will try next time. For dessert we had the chocolate truffle cake which the server suggested and it was perfect. The atmosphere is great; all of the workers are so friendly and nice, and attentive. I really suggest going there fora meal with the family because it is very family friendly and for drinks at night because the bar is really so great. They also have pool tables!!! This is a hidden gem in the valley; I hope everyone starts to realize it!!!!! Thank you good times!

• Visited January 2013