“best ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Good Times Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Good Times Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Rochester, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

they make the best seafood risotto i have ever had the scollops melt in your mouth. The service was wonderful.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jeremy Rikki N

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Good times, great people, excellent food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went for dinner here tonight for the first time with my mum. I have been here several times before for drinks in their fabulous bar! Seriously, if you don't go for food, check out the bar, by far the most upscale atmosphere in the valley, but no stuffy feeling, plus great bartenders! Anyways, I got the Greek salad and clam chowder (vegetarian) and my mum got the vegetable risotto (also vegetarian). It was spectacular!!! Of course the salad and soup was good, and I stole some of my mums risotto which was the best I've ever had. I saw that they also have a seafood risotto which we will try next time. For dessert we had the chocolate truffle cake which the server suggested and it was perfect. The atmosphere is great; all of the workers are so friendly and nice, and attentive. I really suggest going there fora meal with the family because it is very family friendly and for drinks at night because the bar is really so great. They also have pool tables!!! This is a hidden gem in the valley; I hope everyone starts to realize it!!!!! Thank you good times!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Alexis C
Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States
“Great food and wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We chose Good Times because of a long wait at a different establishment. It was the best thing that could have happened and my husband and I decided that Good Times will be our exclusive choice for dinner away from our hotel in North Conway!! Our server was both informative and attentive, both without being intrusive. Our food was excellent and our son was very happy here as well. Menu has a great variety, sure to please everyone in your family. I am looking forward to returning here in February when we return to the area!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ashleigh L
New Hampshire
“Entertaining service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

The restaurant was clean and service was excellent. The waiter had a very good sense of humor and was readily available throughout the meal. Our kids split chicken and broccoli alfredo. They loved the pasta and broccoli but did not care for the chicken texture. My husband ordered a burger with mushrooms. He ordered it medium and it was well-done (no pink at all). I ordered an alfredo and mozzarella pizza which was pretty good. The service was the true winner here! Very attentive and fun for the kids -- I believe his name was Jeremiah so kuddos to you!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank lulu384
“Very good people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Very good service and food and I would go back there and I ate there all summer long because my business was right next store

2 Thank Scootcoupe8