“Entertaining service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The restaurant was clean and service was excellent. The waiter had a very good sense of humor and was readily available throughout the meal. Our kids split chicken and broccoli alfredo. They loved the pasta and broccoli but did not care for the chicken texture. My husband ordered a burger with mushrooms. He ordered it medium and it was well-done (no pink at all). I ordered an alfredo and mozzarella pizza which was pretty good. The service was the true winner here! Very attentive and fun for the kids -- I believe his name was Jeremiah so kuddos to you!

2  Thank lulu384
There are newer reviews for Good Times Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Very good service and food and I would go back there and I ate there all summer long because my business was right next store

2  Thank Scootcoupe8
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We walked there with my husband from Marriott. The restaurant was very clean and nicely decorated for Christmas. It was around 5pm…but the place was pretty quiet…we were not expecting too much but I was pleasantly surprised, becouse the food was fantastic.
We ordered a bowl of clam chowder and onion rings like appetizers. Both were fresh and homemade. My husband’s lobster ravioli(with some special creamy saffron sauce) was “very unique and very wonderful”. I had stuffed chix with gravy…who would ever think it would be so good?! (and only 11.99).
Excellent food and very prompt and friendly service. Recommend this place. We will return!!!

2  Thank Alisha J
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Time lost out of your life when you could have had a half decent meal. We were actually looking for another restaurant, which I thought was on the main road, but after two fruitless trips up and down route 16 on a holiday weekend, we decided to stop here.
Although the town appeared to be quite busy, this place was nearly empty. That should have been a warning. It is quite a large place without any real effort at decor. The waitress was friendly enough. We had starters of crab filled mushrooms. I could not find any crabmeat in these rubbery offerings, no shortage of breadcrumbs though. After the starter we were asked to re-use our dirty utensils !
My main course was actually reasonable , seafood risotto although it looked like the prepackaged variety. My wife had one of the worst burgers she ever ate served with stale potato chips.
We could not wait to leave following one of the worst meals out that we ever had.

1  Thank Shakyjowls
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My family and I went here for dinner over Thanksgiving weekend. The place was clean, but relatively empty of customers. We ordered two large pizzas and waited about 45 minutes to receive them. Seemed long considering how empty the place was. The food itself was just average. Two of my kids wouldn't eat it. Service was good, though.