“1st Real Snowboarding session @ Cranmore. Loved it!”

Cranmore Mountain Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cranmore Mountain, a four season resort located in the heart of North Conway Village in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, has been entertaining families with fun and festive activities for over 77 years. With skiing and riding on 57 trails and glades in the winter, as well as ten lanes of tubing, a Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing and Soaring Eagle Zipline, there is something for everyone in the family! In the fall, visitors can face their fears at the Ghoullog, Cranmore's own haunted house, or visit the rides in the darkness at the Haunted Playground. Summertime at Cranmore provides guests of all ages with a full selection of action and play. With rides in the Mountain Adventure Park, to a treetop Aerial Adventure Park, there are so many ways to spend the day.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Being from South Africa, we don't get much or any snow at all. I recently went with my girlfriend and her family to Cranmore mountain for my 1st proper snowboarding session and i must say the layout of the place is pretty neat and all the facilities are in good locations literally a couple of steps away from ski lifts. Mountain conditions were awesome although a few icy areas had me scared at times but very "user friendly" or beginner friendly to say the least. I had a great time there and really enjoyed the snowboarding and would recommend it to anyone of all ages on a mini vacation learning to ski or snowboard.

There are newer reviews for Cranmore Mountain Resort

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Skiing long weekend. Family met us and grandchildren took lesson. Best ski school for young children. A wonderful experience whenever we come

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great family mountain! The trails were well groomed. There was continuous snowmaking while we were there which made for great ski conditions. Although there were many young families at the mountain, I would say that there were just as many older skiers too. That makes it nice of the person who doesn't always want to have to look over their shoulder for "crazies"…it was a very relaxing, fun, enjoyable experience and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went to Cranmore this past weekend with my 8 year old daughter. The Mountain Adventure ticket was a good value ($42 in advance) where you could pretty much do as much as of the mountain adventures as you want for the day for the 1 price. Lines were a tad long in the afternoon (zipline in particular was 30 minutes) but, by 6 pm, it was pretty much no lines for everything (b/c skiing closes at 6 but the mountain adventures are open until 9 pm on Saturdays.).....Cranmore has a deal where you can show your Mount Adventure all day ticket & get buy 1 get 1 free on the 1 day lessons package. So for $89, we got rentals, a lower mountain lift ticket & lessons FOR 2 PEOPLE on Sunday. I didn't use my lesson as I've skied before, but it was definitely a good lesson for my daughter who has only skied once before. As per our ticket, we only did the lower level ski lift, but it was pretty much no lines & you can't beat that price ! Plus the free bag check was a nice touch

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We went to Cranmore 1/19 and had a great day. Drop off was smooth, ticket lines and lift lines were short and conditions were great! It's a great mountain for families, plenty of easy & moderate trails to choose from.
Their lodges are crowded so we hung our and had lunch in a cozy tent with a fireplace in it. It was a comfortable option to keep us out of the packed lodge!