“Segway Tour Phenom”

Cranmore Mountain Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cranmore Mountain, a four season resort located in the heart of North Conway Village in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, has been entertaining families with fun and festive activities for over 77 years. With skiing and riding on 57 trails and glades in the winter, as well as ten lanes of tubing, a Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing and Soaring Eagle Zipline, there is something for everyone in the family! In the fall, visitors can face their fears at the Ghoullog, Cranmore's own haunted house, or visit the rides in the darkness at the Haunted Playground. Summertime at Cranmore provides guests of all ages with a full selection of action and play. With rides in the Mountain Adventure Park, to a treetop Aerial Adventure Park, there are so many ways to spend the day.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 8, 2013

On our anniversary, I thought it would be fun to try some new things, including the Segway Tour. The smiles continued throughout the adventure. The tour began with an orientation by two friendly, young guides. We were soon out on the road testing our skills. We were given an opportunity to become quite comfortable on the segways in a quiet cul-de-sac and then taken off-road. The tour lasted approximately 1 hour and was so much fun. This may have been one of my best ideas ever. After 23 years of marriage, I'm still able to surprise my husband! Cranmore's young seasonal staff is top notch, well-trained, and very helpful. This is fun at any age.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"haunted house"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Our kids 13, 10 and 5 all enjoyed tubing on Cranmore Mountain. The mountain for the tubing isn't huge but the kids enjoyed the ride up and really enjoyed spinning or flying like Superman on the way down.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were looking for something different to do in North Conway and a local shop owner recommended Cranmore. We are so glad we listened. There is something here for everyone, beautiful views on the chairlift, exhilarating speeds on the mountain coaster, zip lines, a giant swing, summer tubing, aerial courses, and the best attraction was the Segway tour. I highly recommend the Segways, the guides were awesome, especially Lauren who encouraged my girlfriend who was very nervous. They take you offload and partially up the mountain! Check this place out.

3  Thank acerep
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My 2 kids (aged 13 & 12) enjoyed this aerial park very much, as did I. Challenging enough to keep us all busy for 2 hours plus. The Zip lines at the end to head down the hill were a lot of fun. Safe and secure system made it more reassuring for me as a parent. We had a blast and will definitely return next year!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I did the aerial adventure course and had a great time. After a short tutorial on how to use the equipment, we were off to the course. Let me start by saying that I am afraid of heights. I felt very comfortable on the course and never felt scared and safety was emphasized. There are courses with increasing difficulty and we were able to complete the black course at the end of our session. We were quite exhausted, but had a great time. I would not do the more difficult courses if you are not in decent shape. Let me add that the staff was EXCELLENT!!!!! We will definitely return the next time we come back to North Conway.