I have visited the N. Conway area many times, and each time we have stayed at the Clarendon Motel. It is a very pleasant experience. The office makes you feel right at home. Diane and Bill are wonderful. Helpful with every Question we had. They treat you like you,like you are family. I love the rms. They are each done, with beautiful wallpaper and comforters. Making this feel very homey. Has a very calming effect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting villages in the White Mountains; just minutes from Storyland, Conway Scenic Railroad and Mount Washington. You can also find great tax free shopping and a variety of restaurants. A great affordable family vacation stay with clean comfortable rooms. We also have suites with full kitchens that sleep four to six people. All of our lodging is kid friendly and priced to fit anyone's budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Clarendon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarendon Motel North Conway
- Clarendon Hotel North Conway