Four of us went on a girls shopping getaway weekend to Maine/New Hampshire during the November 2007 long weekend. As our trip was a last minute decision, accomodations were limited. We ended up getting a double room at Clarendon Motel for one night of our trip. The room was very quaint with older country decor from 1950's/60's era. It had a very musty odour when we first walked in. The room was spacious enough for the four of us and did have a small table and in-room fridge. The bathroom is also in bad need of an update and the window would not open, not to mention the black mold around the window sill. And the rooms are definitely not sound proof as the group in the room next to us partied most of the night/early morning. All in all, it was a cheap, fairly clean place to spend the night but next time, we will be sure to make plans earlier and stay someplace a little nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting villages in the White Mountains; just minutes from Storyland, Conway Scenic Railroad and Mount Washington. You can also find great tax free shopping and a variety of restaurants. A great affordable family vacation stay with clean comfortable rooms. We also have suites with full kitchens that sleep four to six people. All of our lodging is kid friendly and priced to fit anyone's budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Clarendon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarendon Motel North Conway
- Clarendon Hotel North Conway