I stayed at the Clarendon last night for the third time over the past six or seven years. I wanted to
experience how North Conway celebrates is Fourth of July. Situated an a small rise about two miles beyond the village, it is an older, very clean and well-maintained property offering rooms at considerably lower prices than most of the other accommodations in the area. The front desk staff is friendly and attentive. This place, like Barton's Motel in Laconia, proves that older does not at all mean ruin-down. It is simply a clean and comfortable place to rest at the end of a long day exploring the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting villages in the White Mountains; just minutes from Storyland, Conway Scenic Railroad and Mount Washington. You can also find great tax free shopping and a variety of restaurants. A great affordable family vacation stay with clean comfortable rooms. We also have suites with full kitchens that sleep four to six people. All of our lodging is kid friendly and priced to fit anyone's budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Clarendon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarendon Motel North Conway
- Clarendon Hotel North Conway