Clarendon Motel
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$95
ComfortInn
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$73
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$107
$98
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$89
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$107
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$94
$65
Agoda.com
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$139
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$124
Travelocity
$145
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2007

We visit the White Mountains area each year, and we always stay at the Clarendon. The location is great- it's just north of North Conway on a relatively quiet part of route 16. But it's just minutes away from shopping and convenient to attractions like Storyland and Mount Washington.
The rooms are super clean and very cozy. They're decorated with wallpaper and wainscoting and have quilts on the beds so you feel like you're staying in a New England inn. The owners, Bill and Diane, are friendly and very good about recommending restaurants and places to visit. They also have coffee and other hot drinks all day and muffins in the morning.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank kasguc
Reviewed October 1, 2005

My wife and I stayed at this motel in late Sept., 2005. We chose this place based on the many good reviews we read about on Tripadvisor, and they were very accurate, to say the least! It looks very simple from the outside, and is certainly not fancy, but you will get a very clean room at a reasonable price. We were suppose to only stay one night, but when the bed and breakfast we were to stay at lost power in a fierce storm, we didn't think twice about returning for another night's stay here! The owners are very personable, too! There are plenty of choices for lodging in town, but you will find very few that's a bargain like this one. Highly recommended!!

5  Thank RoadRollers
Reviewed September 3, 2005

My wife and two young children stayed here for one night during Labor Day Weekend, 2005 after spending the day at Storyland.

I chose this property because it was the first one I called that was not charging an arm and a leg for a one night stay. I payed $99 plus tax.

Despite being unimpressed with the gravel unpaved parking lot, the room itself and the bathroom was clean and the beds were comfortable. I did not like the paper thin walls. Around 10:30p.m. I was awoken by neighbors in the adjoining unit who must have just arrived with rambuncuous little ones.

If you are looking for bare bones motel accomodations in a resort area, this could be your place. For my purposes it is not worth $99 per night and the being the #4 rated property in North Conway (based on five reviews) is completely misleading.

I would be inclined to shell out the extra $$$ and stay at a nicer establishment.

• Stayed: September 2005
6  Thank Danno2006
Reviewed August 16, 2005

We just stayed ten days at the Clarendon Motel in Intervale / North Conway. We had a very relaxing and satisfying vacation and now are making plans for a return trip in the Fall.

Situated in a convenient location near the Intervale Scenic Overlook and just minutes from the shops and attractions of North Conway and the Mt. Washington Valley, this motel is one of the best we have ever stayed at. The owners, Bill and Diane are like good neighbors offering assistance and advice when needed. We cannot say enough about them, very sociable and pleasant people. The motel is of the highest quality, very quiet attractively decorated rooms, easy access with at door parking and most important, the cleanliness makes you feel at home.

Over the years of staying at Inns, B&B’s, Hotels and Motels in the MW Valley, we will look no more, the Clarendon is now our adopted 2nd home in New Hampshire.

• Stayed: August 2005
8  Thank ANNDEE
Reviewed October 23, 2004

I stayed at the Clarendon Motel on October 9, 2004.

I enjoyed the family settng, and friendlyness of

Diane and Bill. Room size is very good and very

clean and bright and very good location in Mt.

Washington Valley. We recieved information on

places to dine by Diane. I look forward too my

next trip up this way again and stay right here.

This was a special time for us. It was our tenth

wedding andversery. We told Diane when were

making plans for this trip. We found in our room a

basket of crackers, cheese and wine.

with a lovely note saying happy andversery.

I was very touched by this lovely juster of

thoughtfulness. They make you feel as if they new

us all there live. I would give them a excellent

rating for on every section of this Motel.

8  Thank ken b