“Perfect!”

North Conway Mountain Inn
Ranked #14 of 21 North Conway B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this lovely little establishment for one night as we had a wedding the next day. It was perfect, great price, very clean and amazing views. There was a balcony included with our room which was a nice perk. I would highly recommend this stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Ann4022

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We recently had too many house guests so I booked 2 rooms at a local hotel, mainly because it looked attractive and the rates were good for our area (especially during peak season)!! We were pleasantly surprised because the rooms were "SO" clean and we have all traveled a lot!!! The staff was very helpful and the mountain views and balconies were a BIG hit with all our relatives. I am familiar with many lodging establishments in the area and have found this to be an incredible value and experience for the price. My only suggestion to the front desk was for the hotel to have larger TV's, to my surprise and delight I was told they just ordered new TV’s; I can't wait for my next guests to come visit so I can check them out!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

The Internet can be very deceiving. We booked a last minute trip and the main hotels were booked or too expensive. We found this and it didn't look half bad...for the price. Said all rooms had mountain views so that was a bonus. Didn't look too bad from the outside. We weren't expecting anything spectacular. We knew we were in for a not so good room. I can't believe they can have a place like this in the heart of the town. The tv is probably about a 19" old school tv in an armoire that could hold a tv four times the size. The beds are double beds. That shows how out of date it is. The heat wasn't turned on when we got here so it was freezing inside. The mini fridge wasn't even plugged in. When we walked in the room to check in it smelled very strong of cigarette smoke, yet it says the rooms are non smoking and there is a $100 fine if caught. The main entrances to the sidewalk were all sheets of ice (yes I know there is snow on the ground but not on the roads or walkways). They could have salted them so people do not slip and fall. Also the lady at the desk said she leaves at 8 if we needed anything. It's very misleading and very disappointing. I will not be staying here again. It's too bad with the views and the location that it is not a good place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

We were up in the area at a B&B for one night- that was wonderful. I didn't want to go home so we stayed one night here and although it didn't have a jacuzzi or fireplace -like the B&B did (@$206./nite). The North Conway Mountain Inn has the most amazing view - the rooms were incredibly clean and smelled fresh. The refridgerator in the room was a great surprise. The beds was very comfortable. The nice lady who checked us in allowed me to see 2 different rooms and decide which one I wanted. I chose the 2nd floor. There was a nice size private deck with 2 chairs and i spent almost every minute on the deck looking at that wonderful view. Peace and quite. And the best part was (other than the view of course) was it was less than $100. with AAA card..

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We (2 adults & 3 kids) stayed here for one night in two rooms this past labor day weekend. The main reason we picked this Inn was all due to the beautiful view they have right outside the balcony in each of the rooms. It's beautiful and very peaceful to roll over and see the mountains from our bed. The room itself was very spacious and clean with two very big windows and a glass door leading to the balcony. One of the room had two double beds and the room my husband and I stayed in had a queen bed. The Inn should really consider adding some rooms with King beds to accommodate bigger people. The room itself had more then enough space for a larger bed. My husband is 6'3" and built like a football player so we're used to our king bed.

The bathroom is the standard size and was very clean. Each room has a small fridge but they do not work very well. On high setting it barely kept out waters cool so don't bother trying to keep anything cold. We ended up chilling our wine in the cooler with ice. There's also no pool at this hotel so if you have kids hoping for a nice swim you'll have to look elsewhere.

Overall we had a nice stay at this Inn. It's a no frills clean hotel to stay at. We would return again just for the views out the back door. And also the lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: When in doubt, ask for the room key to check out the rooms before your stay.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband and I just came back from our third stay at the North Conway Mountain Inn. Each time we stayed it was great! The rooms are nice and clean and to our surprise we found that the hotel has added small refrigerators and coffee makers in all the rooms! The staff is always very helpful and friendly and the view is fantastic!!! We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The view was lovely. We had a small deck area outside our room which looked over a huge field and the mts. The room was clean and had everything we needed .However, I did have problems with the wi-fi. I couldn't get it to work, went to the office which was closed. Called the phone numbers posted on the door which didn't respond. Tried again in the morning and still couldn't get connected. Finally left at 9:15 am and the office was still closed.
Other than that (!) it was a nice place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple