I called a week ahead and reserved a family suite. When we arrived, they gave us a king w/ Jacuzzi. The remote for the TV did not work at all, and there was no way to change channels on the TV itself. There is no front desk staff after about 9:30 pm (we arrived just before that), so we had no TV for the night. Granted, not a huge deal, but it would have been nice to chill out with a show or two after a long drive. The continental breakfast was a joke. Terrible waffles, cheap bread for toast, and some of the worst coffee I've had before. The indoor pool was too cold to swim in and located in a building that has definitely seen better days. In general, you get the impression that the hotel is not well-maintained and the owners are more concerned with saving money than ensuring their guests have a good experience.
On the positive side: the room was clean. The sheets and shower were particularly clean, which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of North Conway and the Shopping Outlets. The Quality Inn offers clean, comfortable and quality rooms at affordable prices. Right next door to Settlers Green and within a few minutes of all local restaurants, major attractions and ski areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Washington Valley Hotel North Conway
- Mount Washington Valley Motel
- Mount Washington Valley Inn