We came to the Stonehurst Manor last year for a wedding and by the end of the day we had decided that we wanted to have our wedding there too! The food and service were exceptional! The location was beautiful. We came up the next weekend and booked August 16th, 2014 for our wedding! We only came up one other time to pick our meal choices and were treated so kindly by the staff, especially Heidi the wedding coordinator, Michael the bartender, and Ann our dinner server! We were so excited because we knew we had picked the perfect place to get married! The night before the wedding, we had our rehearsal dinner there and all of our guest raved about the food. It couldn't have been better! We had cocktails in the lounge area, which is truly an old-style lounge with big leather chairs and couches. Any guest staying at the manor receives breakfast and dinner, which makes the cost of the room seem minimal! The food is so great and I highly recommend anything with beef! The day of the wedding went off without a hitch and all of my guest were blown away with the food and service! We were especially impressed with the kindness of everyone and for making us feel so special on the happiest day of our lives. The rooms in the manor are clean and very comfortable. We only wish the large room we stayed in had a King size bed but other than that, it was perfect! We have already booked for our anniversary weekend next year and can't wait to see Michael, Ann, Heidi, Kelly, Meredith, Tess and our breakfast server, Lisa! Everybody was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE dinner and breakfast at the Stonehurst Manor, a turn-of-the-century mansion located on 33 private acres just one mile north of North Conway, New Hampshire where you'll experience the "best" getaways that Mt. Washington Valley and the White Mountains have to offer. Romantic guestrooms and suites(many with mountain views, Jacuzzis and wood-burning fireplaces), a popular gourmet restaurant, a Library Lounge with a huge fieldstone fireplace and artisan-carved oak paneling gourmet restaurant serving New England cuisine and Italian specialties featuring Manor-made fresh pasta, wood-fired oven baked artisan bread and signature sourdough pizzas. We are also pet friendly! Outdoor seasonal heated pool and hot tub, tennis and doorstep access to trail network for walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Conveniently located to area activities including tax-free shopping, skiing, fly fishing, hiking, biking, zip lines, and climbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Stonehurst Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway