My husband and I stayed just one night for a night away without the kids! We had a great time. The food was excellent-gourmet taste and quality! Our waitress Donna was fabulous-very outgoing personality and had great recommendations about the food. We were upgraded to a bigger room at no cost which we thought was great-we had a fireplace and a whirlpool tub in our room and our room was huge!! The only complaint about the room was that it was a little chilly. I probably wouldn't bring kids to this place though-more for adults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE dinner and breakfast at the Stonehurst Manor, a turn-of-the-century mansion located on 33 private acres just one mile north of North Conway, New Hampshire where you'll experience the "best" getaways that Mt. Washington Valley and the White Mountains have to offer. Romantic guestrooms and suites(many with mountain views, Jacuzzis and wood-burning fireplaces), a popular gourmet restaurant, a Library Lounge with a huge fieldstone fireplace and artisan-carved oak paneling gourmet restaurant serving New England cuisine and Italian specialties featuring Manor-made fresh pasta, wood-fired oven baked artisan bread and signature sourdough pizzas. We are also pet friendly! Outdoor seasonal heated pool and hot tub, tennis and doorstep access to trail network for walking, snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Conveniently located to area activities including tax-free shopping, skiing, fly fishing, hiking, biking, zip lines, and climbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Stonehurst Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor North Conway
- Stonehurst Manor Hotel North Conway