“Romantic Sleigh Ride”

Stables at the Farm by the River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Award-winning Stables, North Conway offers horse rides on 70 scenic acres with White Mountain views. Take a horseback ride-offered daily, year-round, carriage or sleigh ride. Wagon rides and pony rides are also offered. Enjoy mountain views while traversing though fields and forests with mature Maple sugar stands along the Saco River. This 21 horse stables is open daily year-round to the general public as well as to inn guests that stay at the Farm by the River B and B or the 4 bedroom cottage. A great place for guests-both families and couples. they can enjoy nature and enjoy horses frolicking in the pastures and receive a special rate for horse rides. Romantic Victorian carriage or sleigh rides (ask about our romance specials) as well as group wagon and sleigh rides are offered - fun for the whole family. Pony rides, horseback riding,carriage driving lessons and 3 day horsemanship workshops are also offered. This is an owner operated business that own their own horses providing for a fun ride for all. Offering over a decade of this unique venue in North Conway located in the White Mountains of NH. Call to reserve.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Romantic Sleigh Ride
My husband and I selected the Stables for a romantic 2-person Valentine Days sleigh ride. The Stables staff was very friendly and accommodating. You can tell by the staff’s interaction with the horses, that they are loved and well cared for. Many of the horse are rescues and are very friendly. The sleigh ride winds you through the property with nice views (great photo ops). Blankets, champagne and chocolates were provided. Nancy (our driver) was very knowledgeable about the property and welcomed any questions we asked.

Thanks Bob (our horse) and Nancy for a great ride!

2  Thank DodgerMom668

Reviewed February 12, 2013

While I was visiting Stables at the Farm by the River, I was taken for a tour of the farm and saw all of their horses. This place is located on the West Side Road. I was very impressed by their location and the choice of the horses to ride.

1  Thank Diana M
Reviewed January 25, 2013

brought my wife here for a horseback ride for her birthday. it was wonderful, it was just the guide, my wife and i. horseback ride meandered through open fields and down by the saco river. VERY well cared for and groomed horses!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I took a two-person sleigh ride while visiting the area. Our driver, Walter, was informative and friendly. Our horse, Bob, was adorable. All around a great experience.

1  Thank Meghan B
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The Stables at Farm by the River is a great place to stop on your trip or vacation to North Conway. My girlfriend and I went on the horseback riding trail for the hour tour, it was a very scenic trail with great views of the surrounding mountains as well as the river that runs through the property. The horses were great, and they even pick a horse that you would work with best. Highly recommended for those with no experience at all to those that are very experienced riders. They also offer sleigh rides in addition to horseback riding.

1  Thank Lee1992