“Sleigh Ride”

Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Stables at the Farm by the River B and B in North Conway, offers horse rides on 70 scenic acres with White Mountain views. Take a horseback ride-offered daily, year-round, or a private Victorian carriage or sleigh ride for 2-4 or join in with others on a group sleigh or wagon ride. Pony rides are also available. Enjoy mountain views while traversing though fields and forests with mature Maple sugar stands along the Saco River. The stables is open daily year-round to the general public as well as to inn guests that stay at the Farm by the River B and B or the 4 bedroom cottage. A great place for guests-both families and couples who enjoy nature and seeing horses frolicking in the pastures . There are special inn guest rates for horse rides. A wonderful winter fun thing to do for all whole fun ! This is an owner operated business -offering over a decade of this unique venue in North Conway located in the White Mountains of NH. Please call to reserve.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I took a two-person sleigh ride while visiting the area. Our driver, Walter, was informative and friendly. Our horse, Bob, was adorable. All around a great experience.

1  Thank Meghan B
in 5 reviews
"scenery"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The Stables at Farm by the River is a great place to stop on your trip or vacation to North Conway. My girlfriend and I went on the horseback riding trail for the hour tour, it was a very scenic trail with great views of the surrounding mountains as well as the river that runs through the property. The horses were great, and they even pick a horse that you would work with best. Highly recommended for those with no experience at all to those that are very experienced riders. They also offer sleigh rides in addition to horseback riding.

1  Thank Lee1992
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great time, great for families and couples. The tour guides are fantastic and choose a horse that is appropriate for you. Great for someone who has never been horseback riding. Experienced horseback riders will probably be a bit board.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had fun on this comfortable mozy. We rode through the trails for approximately an hour. The horses are adorable, and the staff is great (thanks Sarah!)

I would recommend this activity to anyone who wants a quiet, comfortable walk on beautiful trails with happy horses (and ponies!). I am a rider myself, so it was not extremely exciting (there is no trotting) but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We encountered dozens of wild turkeys on the trail. Fun!