“Average place to eat.”

Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We had been given the idea to eat here by a local stating best burgers in North Conway. The burger that I had was good but the home aide chips and fries weren't to my liking. A bit on the greasy side. The atmosphere was most lacking. Service was good and very friendly people.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our friends are locals and we had dinner there last night. A great find! Tucked away in an alley, it was very nice, good food, great sevice.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were drawn in by the beer selection - We assumed this was a little pub (very small) - we'd have a drink or three, then be on our merry way. The pub part was very dark (not a bad thing), and there were only a couple other people besides us (locals). Being our first time, we felt very alone and whispered the whole time at our high top - After about 15 minutes, I moved us to the bar and forced the guys and bartender to talk to us. All was great after that.

We scanned the menu, and decided to try a few items - roast beef sandwich (comes with homemade chips), Calamari, and soup. All were amazing! I went on and on about the bread - it was that good. The chef is amazing. Truly amazing.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here three times. The food in this small restaurant is simply outstanding! On our latest venture into this cozy spot tucked away down the lane, I ordered the portobella fries, and the mussels in a peppercorn, cream, and fennel sauce. They were THE BEST mussels I have ever eaten --- and this is no shell game! I thought I'd gone to food heaven. My husband had the Croque Monsieur giant sandwich --- thick bread, ham, cheese, Dijon mustard, with a hot cheese sauce on top. He raved about it. The food here is awesome, the atmosphere comfortable and casual, and the service wonderful. We love this place.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I wish I could give the chef five stars and the restaurant two. I made a reservation earlier that day for our party of five. We arrived, were greeted warmly by our server and seated in a larger back room. The ambience was a bit too bright for my preference, but our company was good. We ordered appetizers which were all good (calamari, hummus platter). The entrees were delicious as well (picadilly pasty, meatloaf, fish and chips). The food was delicious! So, why three stars? Because they ran out of Chardonnay, then Pinot Grigio, then there was no coffee and no dessert. Those last two, still make me incredulous! How can a restaurant run out of coffee? Hence the title.