“Try the Pork Roll sandwich with Crumb cake for dessert”

Big Dave's Bagels & Deli
Ranked #18 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Dover, New Hampshire
“Try the Pork Roll sandwich with Crumb cake for dessert”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I moved from NJ to the seacoast of NH in 1976 and there are only two items of food that I miss from NJ and Dave has them both and does a great job with both: Pork roll, egg and cheese sandwiches and crumb cake that is 80% crumb and 20% cake. I like a good amount of pork roll so I ask for extra and Dave has let us buy some extra by the roll. If you haven't tried these, you are missing out. When we travel to the White Mountains, Dave's is one of our favorite stops. Bagel are superb as well, and they are big like they are in NJ. Needless to say, maybe, just maybe there are a few extra calories to be expended after you visit Dave's but worth the trip.

2 Thank Mike V

Boston, Massachusetts
“What a Gem”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is the second year in a row we have visited Big Dave's while on vacation. Their bagels and breakfast are great but if you are looking for a great deli sandwich for lunch this is the place. One of the best Reubens I have ever had. Great selection, great quality and they really seem to care about putting out great food. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2012
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
“AWESOME BAGELS...”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We really enjoyed the breakfast bagels at "Big Dave's" - the bagels are HUGE and really fresh. Would definitely recommend trying this place out instead of the normal McD's, etc.

Visited August 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Top spot for the best blueberry muffins ever”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Well worth finding this spot. Try the muffins, best I've had. The fresh blueberry muffins are great. The bagels are also excellent. We couldn't stop going back.

Montreal, Canada
“Awesome sandwiches!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My girlfriend and I drove down from montreal for a couple of days in NH. I had found this place on trip advisor and decided to give it a try. Well we were extremely satisfied with the food. She had the Reuben and I had the Philly Cheese steak. Both were awesome! We even came back on our last day for a quick lunch before we drove back! Thanks Dave!

1 Thank Yan R