“Moosetastic!”

MWV Moose Bus Tours
Ranked #2 of 10 Tours in North Conway
More attraction details
Owner description: Starting May 2018 - Our 12th season providing an entertaining and enjoyable night time MOOSE tour out of North Conway. So again it's..."Moose Movie - Moose Tour - Moose Fun !"! We are 2013 thru 2017 Certificate of Excellence Winner from TripAdvisor. Departure time is now about 8PM to 8:30PM throughout our schedule. To begin the tour, an informative movie about New Hampshire MOOSE is shown. Most find it excellent. At some point there's a bathroom stop. Other Moose filled DVDs played also. In 2017 our MOOSE success was over 94% thru mid September ! Moose seen in late September and in October too ! Our social media page is updated regularly. To sum up, for every tour it's attempted for all aboard to have a safe, informative, entertaining, and enjoyable experience...and return saying "We saw MOOSE !". So late May into October make plans to have this night time MOOSE Tour be part of your 2018 North Conway White Mountains vacation experience and enjoy a night of NH MOOSE entertainment !
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Elwyn was an awesome host to a fabulous evenings moose discovery safari. We saw a total of five different moose and one of them three times over. We were able to get out of the bus and take fantastic photographs of one of them and managed a few shots of the others. The whole experience was educational with informative moose videos and inspirational photos from previous tours as well as enjoyable - even the corny "Moose Songs" were fun! I would recommend this trip to anyone.

3  Thank A-JSmurf

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This trip was awesome! It began with the video all about mousses. Approximately midway through the video we saw a moose crossing the street. The funny thing is the video has just reviewed the high fatality rate of moose due street crossing incidents - and then we witnessed just that. A moose, rather speedily crossroad the street nearly causing a three vehicle collision including the van we were on. Don't worry though, the owner operator knew what he was doing and reacted safely, calmly and in a timely fashion. I felt completely safe. It was a thrilling and promising way to start our tour and we ended up seeing a deer, 2 foxes and approximately 8 or 9 moose (a couple were repeat sightings). In two words, crazy awesome! That's how I'd describe this experience. Go Elwin, great job and happy moose seeking!

3  Thank Elbow2013
Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you are considering taking this trip, do it. Yesterday I did, had a WONDERFUL time and UP CLOSE viewings of the moose . It was one of the best times I had in my life, ever.
Our guide worked very hard to be sure we had a good time and saw moose. Educational films shown during bus ride, and beautiful tour of the White Mointains in NH.

4  Thank Sandy S
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I saw moose, bear and deer on our safari last year and had a wonderful time. Great entertainment aboard the bus too!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a great time on the tour. We saw 5 moose. The movie was entertaining and informative.