“Great time!”

MWV Moose Bus Tours
Ranked #2 of 10 Tours in North Conway
More attraction details
Owner description: Starting May 2018 - Our 12th season providing an entertaining and enjoyable night time MOOSE tour out of North Conway. So again it's..."Moose Movie - Moose Tour - Moose Fun !"! We are 2013 thru 2017 Certificate of Excellence Winner from TripAdvisor. Departure time is now about 8PM to 8:30PM throughout our schedule. To begin the tour, an informative movie about New Hampshire MOOSE is shown. Most find it excellent. At some point there's a bathroom stop. Other Moose filled DVDs played also. In 2017 our MOOSE success was over 94% thru mid September ! Moose seen in late September and in October too ! Our social media page is updated regularly. To sum up, for every tour it's attempted for all aboard to have a safe, informative, entertaining, and enjoyable experience...and return saying "We saw MOOSE !". So late May into October make plans to have this night time MOOSE Tour be part of your 2018 North Conway White Mountains vacation experience and enjoy a night of NH MOOSE entertainment !
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I took our two grandchildren on this tour in late June and had a great time! The children looked forward to it for days and were not disappointed. We saw several moose and enjoyed the entertainment on the bus during the trip.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Elwyn puts on quite a show - and with his guarantee, even if you don't see a moose on your first safari, you'll just have to keep enjoying this great evening experience until you do. Elwyn is very engaging and very attentive to providing a great moose experience in the New Hampshire White Mountains. The videos, the rest stop, the stories, all the other animals besides moose - it's all great.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had a great trip to NH, and the moose tour was definitely a highlight of our time there. Elwyn made the tour enjoyable and entertaining and went above and beyond what he advertised to please his clients. We were lucky enough to get the last two seats on the bus that night and it completed a perfect and memorable day in NH. By my count, we saw 11 moose on our tour. I would highly recommend this tour for young and old alike.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went on the moose tour in June 2012, and we really enjoyed it! We were skeptical at first, but we were able to see at least 7 moose multiple times (as well as a bear)! The videos on the bus were interesting, and I think it would be a fun activity for kids. The tour guide was great and allowed everyone time to take pictures and get off the bus if they wanted. I would definitely recommend this!!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I am writing to you through the email – I do not have face – book.. My wife and I had a great time in August with the Moose tour.. We seen three moose – and two of them were feeding. It was the night of the accident with the family that hit the moose.. Your tour was great – and we are planning to come again with our children, hopefully next year..

Al and Tina Du Bois