“Poor service”

Vito Marcello's Italian Bistro
Ranked #17 of 96 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian food served in a beautiful setting with a Tuscan garden patio for ll Fresco dining (Seasonal). Great for romantic dinners or family gatherings. we offer Gluten sensitive options and vegetarian options. Full bar with hand crafted cocktails.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We found the service to be very poor and the waiting staff confused as to who was doing what. The food was OK but pricey. There are far better places to eat nearby.

1  Thank Richrun24

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Wait staff was pleasant, the food was good. A decent restaurant but not a great restaurant. You will get a good meal but I felt overall it wasn't quite worth the final bill.

1  Thank MVCCI
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

First time we went to Vito's was Nov 2012 and I have been dying to go back!
Can always count on a delicious meal.
It's a warm, friendly atmosphere. I wouldn't suggest it with young children, but would for pre-teen and up. I know my kids would have been bored. It's not a "rushed dining experience". It's an enjoyable evening out.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

On a return visit to North Conway with the family, we were looking for something different for dinner. Just off Rt 16, we saw Vito's which appeared closed because a parking lot was empty. The parking lot was for a different restaurant.

The inside was what you'd expect of an Italian restaurant and the food was much better. We've been to many places in Boston's North End and Vito's stands up. Very well against them.

I had the Chicken Saltimboca and my wife had the Chicken Parm. Both very good. The kids portions were big and plenty of leftovers. Reasonable wine selection available and the waiter offered a great wine option for us.

My wife and in laws went back another night for dinner because it was so good.

It is definitely a place we will go to next time in North Conway.

The owner came over after dinner to ask how things were. Very interested in how we found him and asked for a review if we liked it. I'm not one to write reviews, but when a place does such an all around good job, I'm more than willing to help them out and hopefully help you stop by for a great dinner. .

1  Thank Sean S
Reviewed July 26, 2013

One good dish out of 5. Don't bother waiting for a table if you know what real Italian food is. One of the pasta dishes was good, one was not.

1  Thank dlt222