“Best thing to do with kids in North Conway”

MWV Children's Museum
Ranked #11 of 44 things to do in North Conway
La Coruna, Spain
“Best thing to do with kids in North Conway”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I came to this great museum with my kids by accident and had a fabulous time! It was hot outside and we drove by saw the sign and dropped in. The kids didn't want to leave..We left for lunch then they even wanted to go back afterwards! They liked the Dinosaur exhibit the best and had a lot of fun in the Castle room as well...I strongly recommend it..

Oakland, California
“Great place to go with kids!”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I came to the MWV Children's Museum this past weekend and my kids and I had a great time! It is more manageable then the Portland Children's Museum and didn't feel like I was going to lose my kids at any moment..There are just as many things to do though. It has two floors of exhibits that tyhe kids had a blast in. They loved the outer space exhibit which had glow in the dark palnets and stars. There was also a dinosaur exhibit where the kids could walk in real dinosaur foot steps! We spent a long time in the Arts n' Craft room also. We easily spent about 3 hours there. I strongly recommend it if you are in the area!

Detroit, Michigan
“If your in the White Mountains with children this is a must see!”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I came to the White Mountains to take my kids to Story Land. Unfortunately we got rained out. Luckily we found this gem of a place! The kids had hours of fun. There are two floors filled with great hands-on activities. The Dinosaur Exhibit was a favorite for my son and my daughter loved the Dress-up Drama Center. I was personally amazed by all the mural they have on the walls..It is a great place and shouldn't be missed!

Charlotte, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great kids center to visit while in the White Mounatins!”
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I came here with my kids had hours of fun. There are tons of activities for kids to get involved in. They liked the indoor Tree house the best.

Visited April 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place to bring your kids and have fun for hours!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2010

I recommend this place!~ There are so many fun hands on things to do there...Great for ages 0-10...Fun indoor tree house to climb, lego room, a new Glow in the Dark Outer Space exhibit...A great way to learn and have fun thru play! I strongly recommend it