“Very, very good cupcakes!”

White Mountain Cupcakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Albanian
Reviewed August 23, 2013

On our way to the Mt. Washington Auto Road we stopped in to grab a box of cupcakes, planning to eat one at the top. With sweet frosting on top and moist cake underneath, these cupcakes are some of the best I have had anywhere in New England. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, be sure to get there if in the area.

There are newer reviews for White Mountain Cupcakery

Reviewed August 20, 2013

OMG these cupcakes are sooooo good! I totally understand why they won the Cupcake Wars on The Food Network. I had the Almond Joy and it was marvelous.

The whole cupcake is good. The cake part has wonderful flavor and texture, nice and moist. The frosting is unimaginably good! You can tell they use fresh, high quality ingredients.

The man who waited on us was very personable. I don't know if he is the owner or not. I should have asked him.

The store is actually a house. The place is clean with an appealing layout. There is a large room with seating if you decide to eat there.

Don't pass up going here if you are in the area. It will certainly be your loss if you do!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The cupcakes here are dry and not so fresh. They do have a variety of cupcakes. However, considering the quality, they are overpriced.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have been to North Conway several times in the last few months. We are getting ready to move up here and are trying to get familiar with the area and restaurants. I had heard about this place from a friend (her friends owns it). The cupcakes are wonderful. The worst thing is having to chose the one you want. The cake is moist and both the cake and buttercream are fabulous. The cupcakes have quite a bit of frosting which is exactly how I love them. We have now been twice and I can't wait to go back . The workers behind the counter are so friendly. It's a great treat!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stumbled on this place completely by accident. We were looking for a family bathroom (changing tables are really hard to find in North Conway apparently) and went in to see if they had one.

Walked out with 4 cupcakes for $11 but no changing table. Wow. REALLY good cupcakes. Amazing. At first I thought they were a bit pricey, but they really hit the mark on these. Cute store, really nice people. Excellent service. Definitely a must-do in North Conway.

1  Thank Julibalu