“Good Thai Food in North Conway”
Review of Thai Nakon Ping

Thai Nakon Ping
Ranked #43 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stopped at Thai Nakon Ping one afternoon for lunch because my wife and daughter were craving white rice and we didn't want to go to an "americanized" Chinese restaurant. The food was excellent and the service was, too. I especially liked that fact that, when you order, they ask you how spicy you want it on a scale of 1-4. Spicy level 2 was perfect for me... Hot, but not overwhelming.

We both loved the pad thai and my daughter had chicken fingers (substituting white rice for french fries) off of the kids' menu. We will definitely come here again.

There are newer reviews for Thai Nakon Ping

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I lived in Bangkok for ten years. I love Thai food and really don't like when restaurants "dumb down" their menus to accommodate America. This is not that restaurant.

A hidden gem. Truly authentic. Restaurant looks like it was decorated with artworks from Jatujak market in Bangkok. Very classy

Owner and staff were very kind and accommodating. All were 100% Thai

Food was delicious but a little overpriced. I guess that is normal.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Went here based off the tripadvisor reviews. Maybe it was an off night... but we went at dinner time on a Friday and nobody was in there. I ordered a stir-fry meal and the "sauce" was more like soup. The heat rating is off too. I got a 1 (least spicy) and found it very spicy. My daughter said hers was only good. On the expensive side too for what you get. Not likely to return.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Wonderful authentic Thai dishes. One of the best lard na (classic noodle dish) we have had outside Thailand. The spicy fried rice was unique and delicious. The service and hospitality was excellent.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Enjoy the food very much the Restaurant isn't anything to look at but the food is great service is good.