“Great food”

Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
“Great food”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

The food here was excellent. I got the spicy pad Thai (which wasn't spicy enough for me, at least) and my girlfriend got the yellow curry and we shared a seaweed salad appetizer. The seaweed salad was awesome! the seaweed was not too moost and overpowering in flavor. The pad Thai was excellent, was not greasy like some places ive been. It was neatly topped with a cut-out carrot which i thought was a cool presentation for the dish. The curry was also delicious. I'm not a curry aficionado so I can't really say much about the curry other than it was delicious.
The service was good. The waiter seemed a bit bored or tired but was never rude or anything. The older woman was quite nice. Checked to see how our food was.
The price of the food, however, seemed a wee bit on the higher end. I don't know how much the other Thai places are charging and This is my first time to North Conway, but the prices seemed as high as places in Boston. Is it because it is such a touristy area. Not really complaining, just saying that I was expecting a slightly lower price.

• Visited June 2013

Boston, MA
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went as part of a large group (4 adults and 4 children). All of the food was surprisingly excellent, but the service was terribly slow and not very attentive. When we asked for additional plates to serve on to, we were told that they didn't have any left which was shocking. They also forgot to bring out at least one of our orders. In the future, I think I'd go for take-out instead of a sit down meal.

• Visited June 2013
Bay Shore, New York
“Another Overrated Thai Restaurant.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were there mid-week just before the tourist season opened and there was no one in the place but us. The food was pedestrian, my chicken in garlic sauce was covered with black pepper and was almost inedible. The service was ok and the prices kind of high considering the quality of the food. The taro pudding and fried banana desserts were the only saving grace for this place.

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious, flavorful, fresh and served quickly. We will come back for sure. The waiter was very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant was clean.

• Visited May 2013
Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh, no.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We thought the food was ok at the time. I really liked my sweet and sour tofu dish, and the tempura. But a couple hours later I got very sick from the food. We told the waiter we were vegetarians, but now we think there was fish sauce in the fried rice, and chicken stock in the hot basil dish. We kept hearing a microwave beeping in the kitchen, so I think the food and/or is re-heated and not freshly made. Too bad, as they seem like nice people.

• Visited April 2013