“breakfast of champions”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2014

very friendly and polite. Greeted us with a smile. The food was great. I just got a simple scrambled eggs and sausage but it was hot and what I wanted. I'll be back next time I find myself in north Conway.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went away for the weekend with a friend. She eats breakfast. I don't. She said the crepes special was great. I tried it. It was. As someone who doesn't eat eggs, pancakes, waffles or breakfast meats (there have to be more of us out there who go to breakfast with friends!) I was somewhat at a loss. I tried to order the fancy granola which sounded interesting and great. The server said that they had taken it off the menu because it was not good. They had replaced it with a standard, off the shelf product which she wouldn't recommend. I ended up with a grilled blueberry muffin and a small fresh cut fruit cup. These were fine, tasty. The coffee was very good and refills were plentiful. The service was friendly; the decor funky and fun to look at but if you are not a traditional breakfast food eater, there are other restaurants in the area with more diverse breakfast choices.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had a very good breakfast at Priscilla's. We arrived early and were immediately seated by a very cheerful owner who seems to love her work!

We had large breakfast portions, great coffee, and good service. The place began to get more crowded as we were completing our meal. I think the server was very busy by that time.

Enjoyed our meal immensely!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great little place for breakfast food was good and the service was great. The owner was on site and she was very happy at all times. I plan on going back for breakfast next year when I return.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Such a sweet, cozy place to enjoy breakfast. Service was excellent and the comfort food very tasty! When we visited , the owner was on site and extremely hospitable.