“average breakfast”

Priscilla's
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Holliston, Massachusetts
“average breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

The food was ok, nothing special - the menu limited for options - and some didn't make sense - like offering regular toast of choice of breads with a breakfast that included French Toast. Also I was not offered more hot water for my tea even though my husband was offered more coffee. And the music being played sounded like funeral background music. I could not wait to get out of there.

Visited January 2013

Lynn Ma
“Very cute”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Wonderful place to have breakfast. The staff was very friendly, and attentive. Will eat here the next time i'm in north Conway.

Visited January 2013
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

A cute little restaurant with an ecclectic menu and good food. Also got to use my 10% discount for staying at the Colonial Motel. Worth a try even without the discount.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank KNIKatNITE
Natick, Massachusetts
“Has potential, but.....................”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

When we walked in and were immediately greeted and taken to our table, we thought that this was going to be great. Unfortunately, that is where is seemed to end. Although the waitresses came to the table quickly and got our order, they did not seemed to be interested in any type of feedback at all.

This was disappointing because the blueberry pancakes were really terrrible. They were so tasteless, I really had to figure out whether the blueberries were real or artificial. They really need to re-evaluate the source of their ingredients (frozen blueberries, which I think these were can be really tasty if you use the right brand). The pancakes themselves lacked any type of taste and they had Vermont Maid syrup prominently displayed on each table to use, which if you read the ingredients is mostly corn syrup.

On the positive side, my wife said her eggs were good.

When the waitress came over to refill my coffee, she made the comment that I would need it because she thought I would finish the pancakes. When I replied I wasn't going to, she did not seem at all interested in why. The waitress never came back to ask how things were so it tells me they are not interested in feedback at all.

If I am disatisified with a place, I will usually tell the waitress or manager fairly discretely what I thought needed to be improved. But I wait until asked. Even upon leaving, the person who first greeted us didn't ask, 'how was it'. So, I had to come to the conclusion that they were not really interested in finding out.

I would have given this place a rating of average except they do need to get better. There are definately some problems with their menu that is easily fixed. But they need to ask for feedback so they can improve it.

• Visited December 2012
Swansea, Massachusetts
“Great Breakfast !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Love the greeting of Happy Good Morning ! Great spot, good food and always friendly service. Love the specials like Strawberry Crepes and Sweetbread French Toast. Great Corned Beef hash and love the added touches to everything. The owners are attentive and keep the restaurant so clean and nicely decorated. One of my favorite spots !!

• Visited December 2012