“tried to eat there once.”
Review of Jonathon's Seafood

Jonathon's Seafood
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“tried to eat there once.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Went there a few years ago, told there was a waiting list, which I get. While we were waiting, another couple came in, they were not asked if they had a reservation (was not sure if one was required), but was told they could be seated immediately, and were. Probably someone the hostess knew or was related to. We left and never went back.

Visited May 2013

North Conway, New Hampshire, United States
“A Great Fathers Day with My Children and Granddaughter”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My Son's asked me what I wanted for Fathers Day, I said Steamers and Lobster. They took me here there were 7 of us, I have to say it was one of the best seafood places I have been to in the valley, the lobster was perfectly cooked, steamers were wonderful as well. My Son's and Granddaughter had some of the fried and baked seafood dishes and they also said that it was very good. Thanks Jonathon's for a great dinner. Your server was excellent as well. See you again soon.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lionel T
Chambly, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We read on trip advisor that this was a good restaurant for seafood and we weren't disappointed. The place is simple but cute. The calamari was crispy and great. We had the baked seafood plate that was loaded with big scallops. Delicious! We would really recommend this restaurant for seafood lovers.

• Visited June 2013
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Go where the locals go”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Ate here last night on a friend's recommendations . I would not have picked it from the looks of the outside but very cute inside. When we saw lots of cars there, we thought it was a good sign. Once seated, you knew a lot of local people ate there because many knew each other when they came in. This always a good sign . My husband said the fried calamari was one of the best he has had and he is very fussy about his calamari. Meals came with a salad or coleslaw and your choice of baked potato, onion rings, rice or fries . I had haddock and my husband had a baked trio and both were good. Cooked nicely and not saturated in butter. Prices are very reasonable except for lobster .

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank kelmel13
Enfield, Connecticut
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife , myself and another couple went to Jonathan's Seafood on our last night in North Conway . We wanted to end our ski vacation with a seafood dinner and were tired of the same places we ate at for over 25 years , so we thought we would try somewhere new . The food was spectacular and the service was beyond words. We didn't have wait very long before our meals were brought to us . The waitress was very attentive and took care of anything we wanted quickly.
The only regret we had was not dining there in the past. We go to North Conway often and will return there to dine again.

• Visited February 2013