“Best meal on Vacation”
Review of Black Cap Grille

Black Cap Grille
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Really enjoyed our meal, great server and reasonably priced.

Would visit again in a blink next time we are in North Conway.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

From the outside the place looked like a decent restaurant, but once in, waiters are in jeans and we couldn't even tell who was waiter and who wasn't! We got to our seats, asked what foods were good and took what they said and got some of their "better" dishes. Portions were so small, the fish was so dry, their veggie burger didn't even look like a burger, and it took so long for the food to arrive when there were only 3 tables! Avoid this place, just walk over to Applebee's across the street!!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The selection of food and salads were very good. I had the beet salad with blue cheese and it was big and fresh. The hamburger which my friend had was great especially that he added different toppings. The onion soup and spicy vegetarian soup were excellent. The prices were very good. The French fries were also great. Next time we will order the onion rings as we saw a great big portion at the next table. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I am often in the North Conway area and this place looks fancy but the food is terrible. The portions are very small and the meals are very expensive. The steak is never cooked the way you like it, it's either too cooked or too rare. It's a total waste, I didn't even finish my meal and I felt sick after. Try somewhere else!

1  Thank xoxMichellexox
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Way to much for food, way too many others with same value at far lower cost Like horse feathers ?
Sorry smaller portions at a higher cost.
Family of 4 , 2 kid menus and no booze came to 50.? Not including a tip.