“Great breakfasts served here”
Review of The Stairway Cafe

The Stairway Cafe
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Small eclectic cafe offering local ingredients. Something for everyone!
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Had a good old fashioned bacon and egg breakfast here this morning, and it really hit the spot. Everything was cooked to perfection, service was friendly and attentive, surroundings were low- key and comfortable, and the price was very reasonable. I was sneaking peeks at what other people were having, and second guessing my choice because it all looked so good. There's no reason for me to want to go elsewhere next time, that's for sure.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had the opportunity to go to the cafe on a recent trip to the area. It was a beautiful day and their porch overlooks the beautiful train station and village. The burger was awesome and the staff supper!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Loved this place. Friendly waitstaff and clientele. Really cute décor. I understand the corned beef hash (homemade) is great, but I had the Lobster Benedict, and hubby had the Hikers Breakfast. We would definitely return.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The reviews were so good that we didn't want to miss out on this highly rated eatery. We opted to sit on the tiny open air deck overlooking the main street. It was a good choice and by the time we left there were three couples there. I ordered the apple cheddar omelet which was pretty bland. Would have been much better with sharp cheddar and some seasonings. There was plenty of food and the service was very good. Hubby had a breakfast burrito which was enough food to last the day. He too felt that some seasoning would have added to the dish.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

My friend and I enjoyed a perfectly made Turkey club for lunch on a Saturday afternoon around 2:30. Not crowded at that time of day, so we got to grab two stools on the tiny deck and watch the people and cars go by and enjoy a gorgeous, sunny afternoon and the view of the train station and park. Service was very friendly. Sandwich came with kettle chips and a pickle. Good price.