All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite fire pit the breakfast area excellent hotel front desk staff i highly recommend this hotel outlet shopping complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub yogurt white mountains pull out couch new hampshire santa's village we've stayed cookies
Reviewed March 7, 2018

We loved this property. The beds were great, rooms clean, location wonder, staff friendly and helpful. I wish we'd had more time here. If we go back to North Conway, this is definitely the hotel we will stay at. It was perfect and in good proximity to the sites we wanted to see. We not only loved this hotel, we loved this city!

Date of stay: September 2017
Jennifer R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to send in this great review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Mount Washington Valley and your time at the hotel. We truly value your feedback and hope to see again next time you visit.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

The Residence Inn North Conway recently underwent pretty extensive renovations since our last stay in April 2017. It looks fantastic and the staff has been wonderful!

We made the mistake of spending the last two nights at the North Conway Grand and our last night here at the Marriott. The Marriott is MUCH better for the money! Love it!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank eighthawks2015
Jennifer R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit to the property and that you were pleased with the renovations. We hope that next time you visit North Conway that you come see us again..

Reviewed March 2, 2018

Lots of improvements this year with new carpeting. Table,chairs,Wallpaper etc. The one thing that was not new was the excellent staff and great service.
The unit was super spotless and looked like new.
Breakfast should suit any fussy eaters with lots of Yogurt and fresh fruit to real scrambled eggs and cream for coffee.
If you want a place better than home -- this is our first choice no matter where we travel.

You will not be disappointed.

Room tip: All units are great and very quiet.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good Morning,

What a great review! We truly do strive to make every guest feel like they are visiting their home away from home and are very pleased we were able to do this for you. Please visit us again next time you travel to North Conway.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

I love this place. The room design and atmosphere are excellent. The staff is top notch. The breakfast is great. The lobby is warm and inviting. Nice pool and hot tub. Everything is very clean and staff is very attentive. I’ll stay here every time I come to North Conway. My only complaint is this: kids in the hot tub. Little kids should not be permitted in the hot tub at all. They take up a lot of the space and often goof around in what should be an adult-only break from them. I have a child and I don’t let him in it. It’s a great adult refuge. Let them crowd the pool and goon around there, but I wish more hotels would enforce a no child under 16 (or something) allowed in hot tub, supervised or not.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Sorry this took so long, but I have to say that my stay at this Residence Inn in North Conway NH ,was the best.
I want yo thank House Keeping Lauren Whittum for making me feel so special, she is the best and made my week stay feel so great.
And Jennifer Barboza for all her help. The Staff in this Residence Inn is in the top 10.
There very friendly, very acomadaning and go out if there way for you.
Why would you want to stay anywhere else.
I will be back in October.
Thank you for a great stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank SewChci
Jennifer R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for your kind words. We value your feedback and always look forward to seeing all of the vendors and buyers for the North Conway Gift Show year after year. It is a huge success and we are excited for next year. I will be sure to tell Lauren and Jennifer how much you appreciated their hospitality. Next time you travel to North Conway, whether it be for the show or a getaway, we hope you choose to stay with us again.