“Newer property, good location, with excellent service”

Residence Inn North Conway
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Residence Inn is only a few years old, far newer than other hotels in the area. The location is very good. Its adjacent to several restaurants, outlets, and close to mini golf, river beaches, and a Dunkin Donuts :) The service was excellent. You'd swear it was a family run B&B. The lobby has free coffee and free cookies. I had my share of both. There is a BBQ in the center courtyard that you can use, a Basketball hoop, and a putting green. They also have ski lockers for the winter. We didn't eat the breakfast so I cant comment on it. There are so many good places to eat in the area that it never occurred to us to eat at the hotel. There is a lot of information in the lobby to help visitors find things to do. They had maps with suggested running loops, hiking trips, etc. The rooms were spacious and comfortable.

The hotel is only about 15 minutes, maybe up to 30 minutes with traffic, to Story Land. Ask the front desk about the shortcut to avoid traffic. You can buy your Story Land tickets at the front desk. Overall, very nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AWandering1

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Best place in North Conway to stay for Storyland visit. MUCH better than North Conway Grand. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. The family suite has a queen bed and two additional beds for kids. Kids loved it. Breakfast was awful. Go out instead. It's included in the price, but really bad. We go to Storyland for 2 days every summer and will defiintely choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you have kids, choose the family suite,
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Matt K
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in mid-September. The property is relatively new and our room was outstanding. The sleeproom decor was lovely. MUCH MUCH prettier than other Residence Inn rooms. The front desk staff was AWESOME. The breakfast was just fine. The firepit outside was a nice touch. Wonderful location, property, and price point. Cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank watkeli
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Loved Sadie at check in! Thanks for a great, clean, quiet stay and for restaurant recommendations!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2012

My spouse and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in April 2012. It was our first trip to North Conway and we were not disappointed! This hotel is wonderful! The front desk staff were so friendly and helpful and the lobby was immaculate. The room was fantastic! It was very clean and spacious and the kitchenette is a wonderful addition. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic as well. Waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, bagels, cereal...something for everyone. The location is also fantastic, in the middle of everything and very easy to find. I have recommended this hotel to all of my family and friends. Choose this hotel, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LPS000
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

One of my dreams ever was to go to the white mountains, I planned for a long ago but I didnt go 'till this year!
Well when we got to our hotel was so amazing to relax and that lovely room after a long drive,
And I fall in love of this place, service great, breakfast it's great( plus it's free)
If get back in the future for sure I'll pick this place!
As I said our room very comfortable good environment , small kitchen nice living room, bathroom very clean,the bedroom great and that bed very pleasent! :)

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank THERAVEN1
Reviewed May 30, 2012

A large family vacation ( my sisters and I and our spouses-6 kids and a dog) in the beautiful white mountains, for Memorial Day Weekend. It was a pleasure from start to finish. Joe and I were greeted by Carol at the front desk, who was informative, welcoming and pleasant. The main lobby was large open, quaintly decorated in the NH way. Our room was large, clean and comfortable with a gas fireplace and 2 flat screen tv (great to watch the celtics) well stocked kitchen..fantastic:) and Oliver and Jackpot the dogs

It was a wonderful stop, to come back to after hiking Catherdral Ledge and Tuckerman's ravine.
The staff was fantastic bring extra towels-for our after hiking clean up:)
The breakfast was great perfect: pre hike-with protien, fruit, eggs, sausages, oatmeal, bagels, tons of yummy choices:) The staff kept the food area clean and the the selections full.
The kids loved the pool, hot tub, mini golf and basketball court after hiking :) (the beauty of being young)
We order pizza and wine, enjoyed the large sitting area, then all slept soundly in the wonderful beds. The location was awesome for us to be able to walk to the shops, a quick drive to the trail heads, and the grocery store/wine store too. Perfect. No hidden costs. I paid extra for the dogs..however enjoy having them with us and the cost was less than a kennel fee.
I will absolutely book this hotel for all our future hikes!!! Perfect.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family