“Cute n' Cozy Coffee Cafe”

Frontside Coffee Roasters
Cuisines: American
Description: Coffee Shop
Description: Coffee Shop
New England - USA
“Cute n' Cozy Coffee Cafe”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The Frontside has secured a great corner location and provides a really relaxing space. There is intimate inside seating, or very pleasant outdoor seating in the courtyard with lots of umbrella tables, a wrought iron fence, beds of flowers, and tranquility and peace even though it is on the main street in North Conway. My husband and I went there twice in two days. The first time, we ate inside. We ordered the iced, whipped mocha caramel frappacinos and the chicken salad bagels, both of which were very good. We liked them so much that we went back the next day with our e-readers and ordered the same things again. Then we carried our food and coffee drinks out into the cozy courtyard, read our books, relaxed in the sun and gentle breeze, and took our sweet time (pun intended). We ordered refills on the cold coffee drinks and stretched out our sipping pleasure. We really like this cute n' cozy coffee cafe and will absolutely return. The only downside was the slow service, but that was a somewhat minor blip on the screen because the overall experience was very satisfying.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank KayTee9

Saco, Maine
“Slow service, decent food.”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Though it wasn't all that busy when we arrived, the service was somewhat slow. The bagel I had was good, but small. Had a latte, but was so overly sweet that I couldn't finish it.

• Visited September 2013
Newburyport, Massachusetts, United States
“Great coffee, long wait.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Love going to local coffe shops in cool towns like north Conway. This place had great choices, cool staff but the wait to just get two cups of coffee took 30 minutes. I want to go back but please work on faster service.

• Visited August 2013
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Try The Bee's Knees Flavor!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I haven't been to North Conway in over a year so this coffee shop was a new unexpected treat for me and my caffeine loving friend! Great selection of brews and assortment of goodies. I loved their ground coffees from all over the world. We tried the bee's knees coffee and wow, it was delicious and oh so sweet! I was almost tempted to try the maple bacon flavor but couldn't bring myself to to do it. Maybe next time. The wait time was a bit longer than I anticipated but the coffee was more than reasonably priced, service nice, decor very cool and the final product was delicious so it was worth the wait. I'll be stopping in again!

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent quality coffee & ambient”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Just had an espresso and hung around to read a book on a cloudy day. Impressed with the selection of coffees and teas and the ambient

• Visited July 2013