“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great stay”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

The location is close to the town and the sightseeing spots. Very nice lobby, room and a pool (didn't go into the pool but it looked very nice). Staff were very friendly and helpful. Will certainly stay here next time around.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank EvaDJZhou
davenh012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
It sounds like we were the perfect spot for your North Conway visit. We hope that yours travels will bring you back soon. Thank you for your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Epsom, UK
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I am not certain what more I can add to what the last few reviewers have said. My husband and I stayed there on the 29th and 30th September 2013. This motel is excellent. It is well sited in the town, the car park is large and having Pirate’s Cove in the grounds makes the surroundings very attractive.

The reception staff were very pleasant and helpful. Advice on where to eat was particularly welcome, and turned out to be spot on.

Our one room suite was large and spacious with two queen beds, a sitting area with sofa and chairs, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. We really appreciated the choice of soft or firm pillows which we were able to mix and match to suit us. Everything was very new (the hotel has recently undergone renovations) and the room was spotlessly clean. I also liked the idea of the additional dark face cloth for removing make-up, rather than staining the soft new white ones.

We also welcome the hotel’s policy on noise. We really felt that if we had any complaints about noise, they would be taken seriously and dealt with. Suffice it to say we had no problems and got an excellent night’s sleep. I must confess that it took us a little while to sort out how the curtains closed to make the room dark ie pulling the inner curtain right across as the outer are only for decoration! It was not as obvious as it sounds.

I enjoyed my swim in the hotel pool, which for once was not tucked away in the basement. The water was a little on the cool side for me, though!

The included hot continental breakfast was very good – all the usual items plus hot scrambled egg and sausage “burgers”.

There is a 7/11 next door, and more shops across the road, with restaurants within easy reach.

We very much enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in North Conway and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Victoria37
I really appreciate your compliments about our hotel and staff. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope that you will visit us again in the White Mountains! Thank you so much!
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Clean big rooms , very comfortable . I was here on business and found the desk and lighting to be good. The parking lot is out back and a little bit of a walk , with a Mini golf in the front and side of the hotel. Seems to only be the main entrance in/out by the front desk no doors closer to parking. Also their wifi will not allow you on a VPN , so if your here on business thats a problem.
That being said I would highly recomend this for a great family get away . Straff was great !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nashuajp
davenh012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
We are glad to hear that the family had a great visit with us in the White Mountains. We hope to see you again, and Thanks! for the great review.
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were blown away by the elegance of our hotel room. It was also very spacious. The beds were very comfortable and the continental breakfast was excellent. The hotel front desk staff were very helpful. Gave a great recommendation for a dinner restaurant. Fresh homemade cookies were in the lobby in the afternoons. The room price was a little high but it was the leaf season. We traveled 17 days in New England and this was our favorite hotel. We stayed there three nights.

Room Tip: always pick a room away from the ice machine and elevator
1 Thank LINDA F
davenh012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
What a wonderful review! I hope all of your friends will consider staying with us should they visit the White Mountains and North Conway! Thanks you! We hope you get to visit us again soon.
Ipswich, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed here for a long weekend. When I arrived it was 6pm, so I went to the room to drop off my bag. Upon opening the door, the smell of pickles hit me. Too tired from the drive already, I left my bag there and went to dinner. When I got back, I opened a window and crashed. Slept right through to morning with the wonderful mountain air.

That morning, as I was headed out, I mentioned the pickle smell to the manager and he said he would take care of it while I was out for the day. Well, he was true to his word. When I came back in the late afternoon, the smell was gone. I really appreciated that. It shows they care about their customers comfort.

I like this hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable; the staff is friendly and helpful; and the location is convenient for outlet shopping and visiting the Village.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank carport4
davenh012, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure to serve you while you were visiting the White Mountains. I am also glad that you let us know about the pickle issue - we strive to make every visit a perfect one! Thanks for staying with us!
Plainfield, Connecticut
Reviewed October 21, 2013

First time staying in this hotel. Will certainly stay there again.
Room was beautiful and spotless our entire stay.
The only negative was the sound of toilets flushing in other rooms.(Perhaps the walls are a bit too thin??)
Good value, nice place.

Room Tip: Loved the "King Suite"
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon. If you're a skier, our valley has an excellent variety of skiing options! Thanks again!
Dracut, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Spent the night at this Comfort Inn. It was great. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms very clean. Lots of fresh towels. Microwave, fridge, coffee maker in room. Comfortable beds. The best breakfast for the price, which was included with our stay. We booked directly with the Inn and we qualified for a discount. Cookies in the afternoon with coffee, and tea all day. Will stay there again when in North Conway. Thank you Comfort Inn. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Book directly with the hotel.
1 Thank Linda O
Wow - thank you so much for your review. Please visit us again soon!