My husband and I stayed here for one night during our honeymoon. We checked on trip advisor to check the reviews and they were all great or excellent so we decided to stay here. Check in went well the front desk lady seemed to be friendly.
Once we got to our room we were very pleased with the size of the room, very spacious, however the bed was terrible!! The floor would probably be more comfortable. I went down to the front desk and asked for another room with a better bed, she was very helpful in trying to find us a better bed. However when I went to 4 different rooms the beds got worse, and the smell of stale cigarette smoke was terrible. If it was not smoke smell it was a musky smell. The front desk lady said there was nothing else she could do. We asked to upgrade to the honeymoon suite thinking it would be a better room. It was absolutely a beautiful room, very big and clean. The bed seemed better than the others.
In the morning my husband and I woke up with sore backs and very unrested. It was not worth the extra money we had to spend for a "better" bed. The noise outside our room started very early with kids running up and down the halls and sounded like construction outside our room really early.
Breakfast was very good, lots of options but very crowded. The hours should be longer for people to be able to enjoy it. It was not even 10 am yet and they started to clear everything away. Tables were very busy but after waiting a few minutes we were able to sit down.
While we were eating the front desk lady that helped us last night was sitting beside us talking to other co-workers. We had to get up and leave because we felt uncomfortable due to her talking bad about us complaining about the beds last night. She kept going on about us and told her co-workers she told us to leave and sleep on the streets. NOT AT ALL IMPRESSED with this attitude.
If we are ever back in the area we will NOT be staying at this hotel again. Very poor service and horrible beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The North Conway Comfort Inn & Suites is a Platinum Award Winning property of the Choice Hotels Comfort Inn brand. This hotel is family friendly and offers spacious studio suite rooms with a wet bar for a microwave, coffee maker and mini-fridge. You will receive concierge style service from all of our staff to make sure your North Conway visit is a memorable one. Centrally located; you will be close to retail outlet shopping, ski mountains, unique local restaurants, family attractions, the Village of North Conway, mountains and rivers. Come Stay Where You Play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Comfort Inn And Suites North Conway
- Comfort Inn North Conway
- North Conway Comfort Inn