“Excellent Meal”
Review of A Taste of Thai - MOVED

A Taste of Thai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: North Conway's premiere establishment for authentic Thai cuisine! Located in the heart of the world famous village of North Conway, New Hampshire and the Mount Washington Valley, we serve wholesome, delicious, genuine, and; spicy if you like it Thai food made from scratch. Our kitchen is busy every day preparing recipes passed down from generation to generation. We offer a full bar and a wide variety of specialty cocktails as well.
Lakeside, CT
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at Taste of Thai. The service was very good, and the "House Pad Thai" was excellent. It was a very generous portion that was artfully presented with carved veggies. We also had spring rolls that were excellent. A great meal for 2 for under $50!

• Visited July 2013

State College, Pennsylvania
“Super sweet food....not my style”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I got a typical Thai dish there. I can't remember what it was, but my mom got Pad Thai. Her dish and my dish were way too sweet. My husband had something similar to what I was eating. His was way too sweet, too. I don't expect Thai food to taste that sweet. If you like sweet food, this is the place to go. If you are used to other Thai restaurants, I'm guessing this isn't where you want to go. With that said, my great uncle liked his soup (I think). The presentation of the food was exceptional. But an exceptional presentation doesn't cut it when the food didn't taste too good. On another positive note, it's a great place to order vegan food. The are very accomodate you very well!

tabibit
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Service was quite fast and efficient. I enjoyed my green curry with a fried egg. Kids menu includes such items as chicken fingers and fries, so those who are not keen on Thai food can find what they might like to eat.

south wales
“A real treat for a vegetarian!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Being a veggie in USA is not always easy, I usually have to make do with a meal thats acceptable rather than great. We decided to try the Taste of Thai last night as they had a whole page of veggie options, a choice at last! I went for the Tofu in orange sauce and it was fabulous, very fresh tasting and huge! My partner had one of the special curries with noodles and rated it very highly. Sadly he was unwell after being bitten by mosquitoes all day in the mountains so we didnt try the starters or desserts, maybe next time. Definitely the nicest Thai food I ave tried.

Shohola, Pennsylvania
“North Country Thai Food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food was very good and very aesthetically pleasing. The atmosphere was friendly but not special. If you are looking for good food at a reasonable price without concern for an upscale atmosphere, this is your place. Our waiter was on his first night so we could certainly excuse the somewhat slow service, he needed to check with another employee for several questions. The check, when finally received was incorrect. But with all this in mind, it was an enjoyable night out with friends.

• Visited May 2013