“MUST EAT AT!”

A Taste of Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: North Conway's premiere establishment for authentic Thai cuisine! Located in the heart of the world famous village of North Conway, New Hampshire and the Mount Washington Valley, we serve wholesome, delicious, genuine, and; spicy if you like it Thai food made from scratch. Our kitchen is busy every day preparing recipes passed down from generation to generation. We offer a full bar and a wide variety of specialty cocktails as well.
Nashua, New Hampshire
“MUST EAT AT!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my second time eating at Taste Of Thai in North Conway. The first time was amazing and the second followed the same delicious food. The flavor is out of this world, price and portions are perfect. You will not be let down by this place! The service is prompt and very friendly, our server was able to explain what everything was and describe the 5 levels of hotness which can be chosen when ordering a Thai dish. Everyone in our party was excited to try Thai for the first time and we will definitely make this our go-to restaurant every time we visit North Conway! Highly suggest eating here, menu is available online!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Spiffy4Jiffy

Connecticut
“Nice stop but nothing too special”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've had Thai locally before and I found this food to be on par with what we have at home.

They did have an excellent value lunch special and allowed us to substitute some crab/seafood offering for another Thai roll. The rolls were very good.

I had some Lemon Chicken if I remember right. It was tasty and properly prepared. Service was very fast (there were only 2 other tables at the time) and I was satisfied with the experience.

• Visited September 2012
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Very slow service”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have to agree with the food portion of peoples reviews, very good food.

However, the service is awful. I have been here roughly 4 times and all times the place was not full, but, we were forgotten, food was missing and on one occasion, we asked for the bill 3 times, and finally the 3rd time they tried to convince we had paid already, which we had not.

This is too bad that it takes over 2 hours to have what could be a 1 hour meal.

If you have nothing else to do with your evening, go here, as the food is very good and the people very nice and friendly, but, the service makes this rating 2 stars only.

• Visited July 2012
Sugar Hill
“Never had Thai food”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've always wanted to try Thai food. Guess I was expecting a spicier experience. It seemed to be very similar to Chinese but was sweeter. Our Pad Thai noodles seemed very overdone and mushy. I'm sure this restaurant, based on previous ratings, is authentic Thai food but it wasn't what we were expecting.

Visited August 2012
VA
“Great Thai”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We love Thai food. This little gem was terrific and good for vegetarians. We had one in our party and decided to do the whole meal to share with her. They really understand what vegetarian means, not adding fish sauce and the like to any dish on request. The dishes were of good quality and great variety. They ask how hot you want it on a scale of 1-5, 5 being firehouse hot. I recommend 3. We had a 3 and two 4's. I found 4 too hot, but the others were okay with it. I can't even contemplate what 5 would be like. The tastes were authentic. If you are not vegetarian, you will enjoy this place even more.

• Visited October 2012