“Don't miss it”

Zeb's General Store
Ranked #1 of 21 Shopping in North Conway
More attraction details
Owner description: General store selling only New England-made products.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

A great stop if you're out shopping. Two floors of gifts and treats. Reminded me of going to the penny candy store as a kid.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

this store is so cool we go here every year it bring me back to when i was a kid there are so many this there that you will love this place is a must see in my books

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This store is huge and they have everything! Lots of interesting sauces and salsas and jams and mustards. They have nostalgic items and penny candy. They have gifty things too. It's so much fun to walk around in there. You can easily spend an hour. I still haven't made it upstairs...my husband and daughter were impatient with me about how long I was taking!

I make it a point to go to Zeb's every time we are in North Conway. You should too!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Fun place to visit while traveling in NH. Interesting food options from hot sauces to fudge, soaps to moose.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family and I have been visiting this general store for over 15 years. It is usually very busy on the weekends unless you go early in the morning. Prices are a little high depending on what you are looking for but the ambiance is great. It really takes you back in time. Especially if you purchase the old time soda in the glass bottles and enjoy them at the park across the street. Also on Sunday mornings at the park at 9 -1 is a must see farmers market. Music , food and wonderful artisan breads. Very country ! Enjoy !