“old times”

Zeb's General Store
Ranked #1 of 19 Shopping in North Conway
More attraction details
Owner description: General store selling only New England-made products.
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“old times”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

this store is so cool we go here every year it bring me back to when i was a kid there are so many this there that you will love this place is a must see in my books

Visited September 2012

Scituate, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I love this place!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This store is huge and they have everything! Lots of interesting sauces and salsas and jams and mustards. They have nostalgic items and penny candy. They have gifty things too. It's so much fun to walk around in there. You can easily spend an hour. I still haven't made it upstairs...my husband and daughter were impatient with me about how long I was taking!

I make it a point to go to Zeb's every time we are in North Conway. You should too!

Milford,MA
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“A little of everything.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Fun place to visit while traveling in NH. Interesting food options from hot sauces to fudge, soaps to moose.

Shrewsbury, MA
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Country Feel”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family and I have been visiting this general store for over 15 years. It is usually very busy on the weekends unless you go early in the morning. Prices are a little high depending on what you are looking for but the ambiance is great. It really takes you back in time. Especially if you purchase the old time soda in the glass bottles and enjoy them at the park across the street. Also on Sunday mornings at the park at 9 -1 is a must see farmers market. Music , food and wonderful artisan breads. Very country ! Enjoy !

Syracuse, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Very neat place!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a great place that you absolutely must visit if you are in the area! I can literally spend hours browsing through the merchandise in this place.

Visited July 2013