“I love this place!”

Zeb's General Store
Ranked #1 of 20 Shopping in North Conway
More attraction details
Owner description: General store selling only New England-made products.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This store is huge and they have everything! Lots of interesting sauces and salsas and jams and mustards. They have nostalgic items and penny candy. They have gifty things too. It's so much fun to walk around in there. You can easily spend an hour. I still haven't made it upstairs...my husband and daughter were impatient with me about how long I was taking!

I make it a point to go to Zeb's every time we are in North Conway. You should too!

There are newer reviews for Zeb's General Store

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Fun place to visit while traveling in NH. Interesting food options from hot sauces to fudge, soaps to moose.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family and I have been visiting this general store for over 15 years. It is usually very busy on the weekends unless you go early in the morning. Prices are a little high depending on what you are looking for but the ambiance is great. It really takes you back in time. Especially if you purchase the old time soda in the glass bottles and enjoy them at the park across the street. Also on Sunday mornings at the park at 9 -1 is a must see farmers market. Music , food and wonderful artisan breads. Very country ! Enjoy !

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a great place that you absolutely must visit if you are in the area! I can literally spend hours browsing through the merchandise in this place.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Narrow aisles and not much room to move around, lots of "STUFF", and geared for tourists. If you want a "local" product, there are lots of options here. You'll find items in every price range (some overpriced and some not), and what attempts to be local charm although the jostling of people does not feel at all "local". I can't imagine spending a few hours in this place, but, then, I grew up in New England so this is not as unique an experience to me as it might be to someone who's not been to a small-town general store before.