“nothing great”
Review of Settlers Green

Settlers Green
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in tax-free North Conway, New Hampshire, a year-round New England tourist destination, Settlers Green features a solid mix of 60-plus national retailers including J. Crew Factory, New Balance Factory, American Eagle Outfitters and Brooks Brothers Factory. Save 30-60% every day! More shopping at Settlers Crossing, located 1/4-mile south of the Settlers Green. Stores include Clarks Bostonian, Eastern Mountain Sports and L. L. Bean Outlet. New Hampshire is a tax-free sales state and North Conway is within a few hours drive of all five New England states as well as the Canadian province of Quebec.
Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“nothing great”
Reviewed November 15, 2008

Stopped in to do a little shopping on our way out of town. I wasn't impressed. No great bargains. I guess the fact that it was the off season might have had something to do with it. I actually thought I might find a few bargains since it was the off season, but I was very disappointed....

1 Thank btamilee

Lawrence, MA
“awesome”
Reviewed July 6, 2008

I stay at Cathedral Ledge resort every year for a week, and everytime we go, we got to settlers green (OVP). We probably go about 4-5 times a week. The stores are amazing and so many stores have cheaper prices because they are outlet stores. Like someone else said, you park somewhere everything is around you, so it's not horrible walking distance. Stores for everybody! From clothes, to toys, to tools, kitchen stuff, books, everything. It is the best mall out there, and the best thing is, is that it's competely outside. Very good for the nice days. It's different, it's awesome! I would definitely recommend it. Also, it seems like they have new events going on every weekend. The week we always go, they have kids day. This year it's July 19th. So.... everyone go! it's amazing!

Nova Scotia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“love to shop here!”
Reviewed October 19, 2007

This is great place to shop. Park the car once and all shops are within easy walking distance. Lots of benches to sit and rest on. Always lots of sales going on. Not everything is a bargain, though, you need to know your prices. Remember, there is no sales tax in New Hampshire!!

3 Thank K.C.NovaScotia
cape cod ma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“get there early”
Reviewed July 17, 2007

I love to go to Settlers Green. I spend hours wandering the great stores. Still some actual outlet prices at a few of them. Only problem is parking on weekends is tough so avoid the battle and get there early!

3 Thank kathywhite68