“Not worth the trip”
Review of Settlers Green

Settlers Green
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in tax-free North Conway, New Hampshire, a year-round New England tourist destination, Settlers Green features a solid mix of 60-plus national retailers including J. Crew Factory, New Balance Factory, American Eagle Outfitters and Brooks Brothers Factory. Save 30-60% every day! More shopping at Settlers Crossing, located 1/4-mile south of the Settlers Green. Stores include Clarks Bostonian, Eastern Mountain Sports and L. L. Bean Outlet. New Hampshire is a tax-free sales state and North Conway is within a few hours drive of all five New England states as well as the Canadian province of Quebec.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We were excited to visit an outlet mall in the USA thinking we would be able to find some bargains. We were very disappointed with the selection of stores, the layout of the mall and the prices. We wanted to buy one bottle of kitchen soap at Crabtree and Evelyn but were told it would cost us $28.00 unless we went for the deal - two for $56.00 and two for free. The salesperson said this way we would only be paying $14.00 each. We didn't want four bottles and were not willing to be penalized for only buying one. At the Crocs outlet I found a pair of great shoes but they didn't have black ones in my size - only blue. When I didn't want the blue ones, the salesperson kept telling me how awesome they were in blue. I found her too pushy. I ended up buying the shoes online in black for $5.00 less than the outlet store's price. We did buy a paid of running shoes at Famous Footwear but this was our only purchase.

1  Thank Shutterbug_5
There are newer reviews for Settlers Green

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We went here for the advertised deals through our hotel and found the stores to be really "marked up". I would definately skip this and go to tj maxx and Marshall's across the street where we found better deals

1  Thank MAMABEAR919
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped at the NIKE, Banana Republic, and COACH stores. Terrific deals and NO TAX!!! Lots of stores up and down the main road. Worth the trip.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This past weekend, my partner invited me to join her on a trip to North Conway for a bit of summer shopping. Settlers' Green has been a family destination for years. I was impressed this visit with the renovations for a new eating and recreation area for children. Shopping discounts were quite good for Talbots and Banana Republic. Found a good deal at Stonewall Kitchen for egg poachers. Be sure to go to the Admin Office and pick up the booklet of store discounts, and don't forget to register for VIP Club and print off the What's On Sale listings.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I thought this was a fantastic mall. The staff in the shops we visited were all extremely helpful and friendly with 1 exception. There was a great range of merchandise available and much of it at extremely reasonable prices. The biggest disappointment was the lack of eating places serving gluten free food at lunchtime. The venue was clean and tidy, there were plenty of brochures showing the layout and plenty of parking. I look forward to going back.

1  Thank TripMember051220151