White Mountain Hotel and Resort
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$102
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$144
$129
Official Hotel
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$109
$101
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$131
$126
Agoda.com
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$140
Orbitz.com
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$202
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$125
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$146
$118
$145
Agoda.com
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
1,174 results
All reviewsledges dining roomhole golf coursewhite horse ledgecathedral ledgethe outdoor heated poolfire pithotel is beautifuloff the beaten pathviews of the mountainshot tubbreakfast was includedbit datednew englandthird floorhiking trailsnorth conway areabrunch
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We stayed here this weekend for a night. Totally average place with a spectacular surrounding. Surprisingly the rug in the room was very dirty. And there is no way to lock the door from the inside to prevent our small child from unlocking it and leaving the room unattended - whether in the middle of the night or while we were just glancing the wrong way.

We explored the hiking trails on/around the premises. The signage is terrible, and in the case of the trail up the mountain, the remnant of what clearly used to be a well-placed sign is just sitting there flat on the ground in the leaves, not visible from even 5 yards away.

Swimming pool is totally adequate - nothing luxurious - and the pool towels are like cheap gym towels, which is not a plus.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Carol S, Owner at White Mountain Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2014

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you did not completely enjoy your overall experience. i have taken note of some of your concerns and will address them. I would like to point out that the signage that you discovered to be in disrepair on the hiking trails around the hotel are the property of the National Forest and the State Forest that surround the hotel. I do hope you'll give us another chance in the future. This property really is in a magical setting and ideal for exploring. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We just finished spending 5 nights at the White Mountain Hotel. The staff are the strength of the hotel. They will do whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable. The hotel is very nice but a little older. Pool is great. Free wifi that works very well on the property. The food in the restaurants are great especially the chowder. The grounds and scenery around the hotel are beautiful. We will be back!

1  Thank PeteandKerry

Thank you for your kind review. we try to make all our guests feel special with over the top customer service. Thanks for noticing. I'm glad you enjoyed the grounds. Nora works very hard to make sure our flowers and gardens are a sight to behold. I agree with you, evceryone should try our award winning seafood chowder. It's second to none. thanks for staying with us and we hope you will again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are a little outdated but clean and conformable. The near by shopping was great, my wife had a great time. the staff were pleasant and help wit attractions in the area.

Room Tip: even though your not in your room alot take a room with the mountain view
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your frank and honest review. I'm sorry you didn't like the decor of our hotel. The hotel was designed in 1990 by the former architects of Colonial Williamsburg. Subsequently, the interior decor reflects that style in many ways. The furniture and fixtures throughout are of a very high quality, but they are colonial and classic. I'm glad to see you enjoyed our Dining Room and Tavern. I would like to point out that the $1.50 gratuity is only added to your bill if you actually ate from the Continental Buffet Breakfast. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Interesting hotel in the mountains. I guess it would be ideal if you are a golfer. However I found the furnishings and overall style of the hotel very old fashioned and dingy. Some might consider this as having character, so I suppose it's subjective. But not my cup of tea. To be fair, it's fairly represented on its website, so I suppose it was my bad.

The hotel is situated well away from the main North Conway town centre, so if you want to eat elsewhere you'll have to drive. The hotel restaurant has a strict dress code, however the bar area (which is effectively the same room), does not, and has the same menu as the restaurant.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant. A continental breakfast is included free, and you can order cooked food too, at extra expense. A tip of $1.50 per person per night is automatically added to your room bill (even if you don't take breakfast!), so take that into account!

There is an outside pool, and a games room with table tennis and some video games.

On the day we were there it rained continuously, and there really was nothing to do in the hotel to keep the family amused.

Free wi-fi however was welcomed.

If I were to return to the area I would not stay at this hotel again.

1  Thank Fatboy686

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights along with my family. We were happy about the location and initial reception and got a shocker when the AC was not working. The buttons were broken. When we complained about the same, maintenance anchorage took a look and said he cannot do much and the specific models of AC malfunction. It looked like they are aware of this and still rented out the room. We were not given alternate option and finally we have to spend both the nights in sweaty conditions.

Room Tip: Better avoid it else ask for rooms without mcqeen branded ac
5  Thank Karthik S

I am very sorry that your AC unit was not working properly during your stay with us. The maintainence person that came up to fix it for you should have known that we keep 2 spare units for just such an emergency. I"m mystified that he just let it go at that. No excuse. I will contact you separatly. Thank you for staying with us.