1,227 results
All reviewsledges dining roomhole golf coursewhite horse ledgecathedral ledgethe outdoor heated poolfire pitoff the beaten pathviews of the mountainsbreakfast was includedhot tubdiana's bathsbit datedthird floornew englandhiking trailsnorth conway areabrunch
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I stayed here for a family vacation for a couple of nights. The place was beautiful, very clean, and the staff was friendly. The pool area was gorgeous with views overlooking the mountains. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank laureng1028
carolcranmore, Director of Sales at White Mountain Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2011

Thank you for your kind words. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay. See you next time. Carol

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I have stayed often at WMH, with my husband, and friends. This past weekend 3 friends and I did the 2nd Girlfriend Spa Weekend and it was FABULOUS! So relaxing, from the champagne and chocolate reception on Friday evening, to the massage on Sat morning, wine and cheese sampling Sat evening along with 2 breakfasts and dinner, all included along with our mini suite! Talk about "bang for the buck"! The whole weekend was under $300 and it included tax, gratuity (except for maid services). My dinner alone on Sat evening would have been $60 with tax and gratuity! I highly recommend this fun girlfriend weekend and the WMH in general. Not a negative comment from me!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank J0niB
carolcranmore, Director of Sales at White Mountain Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2011

So happy to read that you enjoyed the weekend. We have now had two very successful Girlfriends Weekends and can't wait for the next! The Yoga and Zumba classes are always a big hit! Check out our website for future events in November.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

loved this hotel... The view was beautiful and the staff was friendly and the restaurant had very good food... The rooms were lovely very clean and very warming.. The only complaint is that there were kids who were too loud and obnoxious but other than that great place to stay... Well worth the money

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank bethc85

Thanks for your review and I am pleased to read that we not only met but exceeded your expectations. Can't wait for your return visit. Carol

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Nice facility but I was disappointed in the customer service. We stayed here for our wedding anniversary a few years ago - it was likely before 2010.
I was so excited because it was our anniversary so I told the reservations person, front desk when we were checking in, ordered a bottle of wine for our room. No one congratulated us or really said anything which was a bit of a let down. I wasn't looking for anything more than a friendly congratulations.
Our hotel room was nice and comfortable though and the location is nice. I just wouldn;t stay here for a special occasion again.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Painthome

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay last year. First let me say "Happy Anniversary!" for your upcoming fall anniversary. I am so sorry to read that you did not feel your welcome as as inviting as it could have been, and for this we apologize. I can assure you that Customer Service is our top priority. I do hope that you will give us another shot, and do hope
to celebrate another future anniversary with you soon. All the Best, Carol

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Vacationed for the 22nd consecutive year at the White Mountain Resort and had another good time. From the staff at the front desk to the bartenders in the tavern everyone was very accomodating. The golf course was in good shape and the food was fine. We did have one loud person above us but that is not the hotels fault. The only critique is that they need to upgrade the fitness equipment. Other than that we had a very enjoyable stay. My family and I look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank DDRJRD6

Thanks for taking the time to write and sharing your wonderful comments. See you soon!
Carol