TripAdvisor

Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Chef's Bistro provides casual fine dining utilizing fresh and local ingredients with full bar service. Located in the heart of North Conway Village, the Bistro offers full bar and table service. In addition our entire menu is available for takeout. We are also able to provide you with some catering items you can bring home for the whole family.
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

As beautiful as the decor is, the food and staff are even better!!! Very upscale presentation, everything is homemade AND it's owner operated best of yet, very affordable . I was solo, but there were families, couples and elderly people... something for everyone! Enjoy!!

2  Thank Two-puggles
Write a reviewReviews (478)

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I wish the menu was a little bigger. I am a vegetarian and had roasted cauliflower which was excellent. I wanted to go back because they have a few vegetarian items but ran out of time. We went at a quiet time, which was good, the place is small but fills up during peak hours. Drink menu could offer a few more cocktails but I enjoyed mine, I forget which one I got. I would go back when I return to NH.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

I was pleased to see that the menu states that they can accommodate vegans. We enjoyed the sweet potato black bean chili, a nice healthy garden salad, cauliflower appetizer that is not vegan on the menu but can be made vegan and a Thai vegetable curry. If you talk to them they can definitely accommodate for your preferences and they have other options as well that can be made vegan like a vegetarian burger. I like that they use local ingredients and have a full-service bar. Enjoy!

1  Thank laurabH6189HY
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Really loved the meat and cheese board as an appetizer, the Red Dragon cheese was a worthy new find. Expect to pay for more bread! No kids menu, but we split an entree. Food flavors were excellent. Ambience was more metro than mountains, which we loved.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Just looking for a quick snack to tide us over until dinner and found this interesting restaurant. We ordered the chicken soup and hot chocolate. From the Charcuterie, we had grilled bread, seasonal fruit and olives. All was excellent, The fruit was very thinly, sliced strawberries and pears. So fresh. The staff could not have been more attentive. I believe even the owner came over to us to ask how everything was. Very impressive. The prices were very reasonable. I would definitely go there again for more of a meal.