“High Quality, First Class, Yummy!!”
Review of Chef's Bistro

Chef's Bistro
Ranked #13 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Chef's Bistro provides casual fine dining utilizing fresh and local ingredients with full bar service. Located in the heart of North Conway Village, the Bistro offers full bar and table service. In addition our entire menu is available for takeout. We are also able to provide you with some catering items you can bring home for the whole family.
Houston, Texas
“High Quality, First Class, Yummy!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there today. Ordered the roast beef sandwich with a cup of chicken vegetable soup. WOW! The soup was among the best I have ever had. I think I could have eaten a half gallon of it. Full of meat and veggies and a very savory broth. The sandwich was robust and very tasty. At $7 for the sandwich it comes with excellent chips and a pickle. The cup of soup was $3. Very reasonable prices for the quality and amount. I highly recommend.

Texas
“Good for food intolerance”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We found the chef very knowledgeable about food intolerances and he was able to suggest and prepare a sandwich that was gluten-free and dairy-free for me. Both my special sandwich and dh's regular were delicious, and it is a treat for me to go in and find someone who can help me eat a nutritious meal w/o having to explain what gluten is for the 4000th time and then worry that I will suffer consequences at 2am. It was a slow time there and we did not have much of a wait. I was also able to get some WONDERFUL gluten-free vegan desserts for the road (two whoopee pies and a zucchini chocolate chip muffin). So I was happy for days after this meal. Reasonable price for this tourist area.

• Visited October 2013
Palatine, Illinois
“Fresh, delicious sandwiches.”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I went to Chef's Market for lunch after finding it recommended on TripAdvisor. Couldn't decide which sandwich to choose so we ordered the Cran Chicken Sandwich and the Turkey Avocado Sandwich and we each ate half. Both sandwiches were delicious, although we both thought the Turkey Avocado Sandwich was slightly better. Both sandwiches came on fresh homemade bread and contained fresh ingredients. Service was friendly and helpful. Would definitely return when we are in the area again. There were many other items on the menu that sounded like they would be good for a delicious healthy lunch.

• Visited October 2013
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“A Surprise Restautant”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stumbled on this lovely market that also provided food you could eat there. The food was delicious with generous portions. It was a quiet restaurant experience and very much enjoyed.

Visited September 2013
Grand Rapids, MI
“Oooh, It Was Good!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had a fun dinner here. We’d had a late lunch and weren’t extremely hungry, so their fresh deli counter style food was perfect for us. They have some tables and couches for comfortable dining. We were one of only two groups in there at the time. They heated our food, so none of it came out together, but that was fine for us. The desserts? - OMG - So, so good! It was a little pricey (it is North Conway), but everything was very good and the portions were generous.

• Visited October 2012